Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's the name of the haircut of Gary Barlow?
02-28-2014, 12:27 PM
what's the name of the haircut of Gary Barlow?
No much of a fan of the x factor and all those rubbish tv programs but seeing him a bit too often, does anyone know what is Gary Barlow haircut? seems to be longer on the top and the sides are faded but unsure what it could be lads.
His haircut looks nice and one i sure could include in my range of styles to try in the future. Any one?? cheers

[Image: Take+That+and+X+Factor+star+Gary+Barlow%...merged.jpg]

[Image: o-GARY-BARLOW-570.jpg?6]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: what's the name of the haircut of Gary Barlow?
That looks more like an Ivy league haircut. It's an easy cut for any barber. However I have also seen Gary Barlow with an undercut. I was planning to publish a hairstyling guide of his so let me have a look through the pictures I get to see if I can put more photographs of him with his latest hairstyles Smile

[Image: gary-barlow.jpg]
02-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Anton here are some more pictures I found of the Ivy league:

[Image: gary-barlow-mits-honour.jpg]

[Image: gary-300_1592628a.jpg]

Also another style he likes is the undercut, where the sides are buzzed without much of a taper:

[Image: article-1344254052638-1431b7c2000005dc-2...36x386.jpg]

[Image: Gary-Barlow-010.jpg]

Since I was going thru the pictures I just created the guide for Gary Barlow's hairstyles and haircuts, click the link to see it. I already wanted to publish one, but what the heck, I just went and created it now for some friday 'fun' Big Grin
02-28-2014, 04:52 PM
Thanks much Jurgen. It really has cleared my doubt as i was thinking it would be some other kind of haircut so not knowing the name would not help if i wanted to give this one a try. Ta!
03-12-2014, 12:51 AM
this hair cut is more like a cops cut
03-12-2014, 02:07 AM
It's a nice and a very simple haircut, perfect for people who have a manly face or after a simple hairstyle to keep in control and shape off or someone (no offense) who are in the 30s +, looks perfect for a mature person

I tried this hairstyle last year however as I have very thick and fast growing hair, it was very hard and impossible to keep it exactly like this unless I wanted to make a weekly and expensive trip to the hairdressers every week lol, it don't think I have the right type of hair to pull this style off
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 134 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 408 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 467 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,596 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum