Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weird hairs
05-07-2017, 07:15 PM
weird hairs
I have a Remington HC-2000 hair clipper which I use for my head hairs. Its a big slow but works, the problem is that when I trim my hairs using this it looks good. But then when I take a bath and then my hairs dry out I can see that a lot of my hairs are in straight upwards position which gives the entire cut a bad look. I feel like the trimmer misses some hairs, or my hairs are thick and dry and thats why they kind of go upwards in that position.

I need to brush my hairs again after going office so the look a bit better but I feel like something is wrong. See the image here, can you help me figure out what is wrong with my hairs, please change hxxps to https. The forum was not allowing me to post a link so i did it this way

hxxps://ibb.co/bWFfkk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: weird hairs
(05-07-2017 07:15 PM)anjan42 Wrote:  I have a Remington HC-2000 hair clipper which I use for my head hairs. Its a big slow but works, the problem is that when I trim my hairs using this it looks good. But then when I take a bath and then my hairs dry out I can see that a lot of my hairs are in straight upwards position which gives the entire cut a bad look. I feel like the trimmer misses some hairs, or my hairs are thick and dry and thats why they kind of go upwards in that position.

I need to brush my hairs again after going office so the look a bit better but I feel like something is wrong. See the image here, can you help me figure out what is wrong with my hairs, please change hxxps to https. The forum was not allowing me to post a link so i did it this way

hxxps://ibb.co/bWFfkk

bump... can anyone help me with this?
05-16-2017, 06:50 AM
I cant see the link
05-17-2017, 03:57 PM
(05-16-2017 06:50 AM)CollinsSanders Wrote:  I cant see the link

its

ibb.co/bWFfkk

copy this in Internet Explorer or other browser
07-16-2017, 12:39 AM
Are you sure your hair clipper is working properly? Because it looks to me that it is missing some of your hairs. It looks that some of them are a little bit longer than others.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------