Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
undercut
12-26-2016, 11:18 AM
undercut
So I have been growing my hair out, going for a man bun/ top knot style with undercut. I let my hair get to 4 inches on top and just had the barber shave the sides and back. The problem I don't like is he cut one side up higher than I wanted and the other side he cut the top hair that would be overhanging the shaved side, I assume to blend it I'm not sure, I even told him I didn't want it cut because I was going to slick it back eventually tying it off so now the bottom side of the top is probably half the length of the top and won't be the same when it's at length to be pulled back. Anyways how should I go about letting the side shaved up too high grow out again? It goes from a #2 cut to 4in. It's like an inch higher than I want it to be so how should I let that inch space of hair grow and eventually catch up to the 4in on top? Sorry if this sounds confusing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need help growing out long wavy hair from an undercut bobby 2 1,696 03-25-2016 07:06 PM
Last Post: puck345
  How to grow Asian thick hair long from undercut hairstyle? SeqeR 0 1,078 09-13-2015 11:22 PM
Last Post: SeqeR