Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the joseph stalin haircut
05-03-2014, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 04:22 PM by herehair.)
the joseph stalin haircut
[Image: RUSstalin1.jpg]

Well someone had to? To be honest it is quite a cool swept back hairstyle
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 08:42 AM
RE: the joseph stalin haircut
Actually, Joseph Stalin's hairstyle as a young man was quite aesthetic. I had seen in the past that picture of a young Joseph Stalin hairstyle, and was impressed how futuristic his hair style looked! Without a doubt, young Stalin's hairstyle made him a handsome man; this coming from a heterosexual dude. It also proves how much of a facial aesthetics difference a good hairstyle can do on oneself.

Yes, the hairstyle is what we'd call a "modern" slicked back hair style and if you check this slicked back hair guide you will see the 2 slicked back styles: classic and modern. While most of the European men in that era (of Stalin's youth) were doing classic slicked back styles, Joseph Stalin defied the system not only with his ideas but also with his hair!

The modern slicked back hair of the young Joseph Stalin was parted in the middle, which accentuated the volume of the modern slick. For starters, Joseph Stalin was gifted with high density, thick wavy hair, or, as we'd say informally, naturally aesthetic hair. You can see this in the pictures below (obviate the mustache which kills the aesthetics somewhat):

[Image: Stalin_070810110546966_wideweb__300x375.jpg]

[Image: Joe-Stalin-2.JPG]

[Image: e2Wf55y.jpg]

[Image: wIxvnrJ.jpg]

[Image: young-stalin.jpeg]

[Image: joseph-stalin_1-t.jpg]

It must be said, though, that the above pictures of Stalin's hair are from when Stalin was about 20 to 26 years old. A very young Joseph Stalin's hairstyle looked like this: Big Grin

[Image: joseph-stalin-1894-jpg.jpg]

A classic flat side swept style that was prominent in that era among young and old men. Somehow, as a young Stalin got older, he started changing his hair as his ideas changed. He was quite an interesting character indeed.

Incidentally, when Joseph Stalin climbed the political ladder, he changed to the classic slicked back hairstyle. He remained with that classic hairstyle throughout his governing of the USSR, since such back slicking of the hair gives a more serious and authoritative look.

[Image: 1376019-stalin4.jpg]

[Image: AqV9Nw1.jpg]

[Image: MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzc0NDY4MTA3.jpg]

[Image: joseph-stalin-AB.jpeg]

For what is worth, and a bit off topic, the young Joseph Stalin has been compared with Sergio Ramos. Must be said though, that Sergio Ramos and his hair are a totally different hairstyling creature Big Grin

[Image: BApNgsQCYAAXyNK.jpg]

And also with Johnny Depp:

[Image: 5tL7bIW.jpg]

Lastly, here is Joseph Stalin's face and Johnny Depp's face morphed together. Interesting result:

[Image: K9FSxo6.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Just for some giggles since we're talking of Joseph Stalin hair, below are pictures comparing the similarities between a young Vladimir Lenin and a young Leonardo DiCaprio!

[Image: GL5Kyxk.jpg]

[Image: VjVUgam.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-06-2014, 10:35 AM
never actually knew Stalin had great haircut, his styles were pretty epic to
05-06-2014, 10:40 AM
(05-06-2014 10:35 AM)herehair Wrote:  never actually knew Stalin had great haircut, his styles were pretty epic to

It was actually common for young communists back in those days to wear their hair in messy styles as it was part of defying the system. In fact, having crazy hair (or at least non-politically correct hair) is still common among young members of communist parties.

Having said the above, young Joseph Stalin took it a step beyond for his time, and actually looked aesthetic with that modern slick back of his in when he was in his 20s.

05-15-2014, 06:58 AM
(05-03-2014 04:19 PM)herehair Wrote:  Well someone had to? To be honest it is quite a cool swept back hairstyle

Wow.. I didn't see that one coming. I think it is pretty cool as well!
05-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Damn just look at that hairline of Stalin when he was older.
What a lucky sob ! Big Grin

We are talking of the forties and fifties so there were no real hair loss products or real looking wigs to use.
You then look at Lenin and that guy was bald already when he was 35. Kinda like me and we both share the same name too rofl

Oh well.
07-11-2014, 01:16 PM
wow i never knew he had that type of hair when he was younger
07-13-2014, 08:46 AM
Badass Stalin!!
07-13-2014, 10:47 AM
(05-06-2014 10:40 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 10:35 AM)herehair Wrote:  never actually knew Stalin had great haircut, his styles were pretty epic to

It was actually common for young communists back in those days to wear their hair in messy styles as it was part of defying the system. In fact, having crazy hair (or at least non-politically correct hair) is still common among young members of communist parties.

Having said the above, young Joseph Stalin took it a step beyond for his time, and actually looked aesthetic with that modern slick back of his in when he was in his 20s.

i never knew this, tmhf you sure do your know your history man lol
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to use hair trimmer for a hair thinning haircut? Lorenn 3 1,464 06-02-2016 02:35 PM
Last Post: claus
  Haircut for wavy, medium hair (man) Je2848132 0 753 01-21-2016 03:23 PM
Last Post: Je2848132
  Cameron Dallas haircut? Jdub16 2 864 01-17-2016 06:14 AM
Last Post: yavuzc78
  What is the hairstyle name of this businessmen haircut? Pablo1914 1 1,372 09-26-2015 10:45 AM
Last Post: Mike Lowe