Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
straight, thick hair - help me i'm desperate (pics)
07-27-2015, 02:36 AM
straight, thick hair - help me i'm desperate (pics)
hey guys, i've been pretty dissatisfied with my hair for years now and figured i'll never find an answer to my dilemma. then i found this forum and hopefully some of you could help me. my hair is thick, straight, and has a bad cowlick. i've had the same hairstyle for years. it's almost a pompadour, but my hair can never do anything right so.. anyway i've linked some photos of my hair that i took tonight. i haven't had it cut in a couple weeks now. i get a 1 to 2 fade on the sides and trimmed and thinned on the top. also, i go to a salon instead of a barber. (not satisfied w/ previous experience w/ barber) i use american crew "fiber" and just run it through my hair, blow dry a little, and hairspray the back down a little. i'm so tired of this hair style and it just doesn't work for me. does anyone have a similar head of hair? i've never talked to anyone with hair like mine. maybe i use the wrong product, maybe i style it wrong. i'd love to try something different. any advice? thanks

edit: i see that i can't link or attach photos since i don't have 50 posts so..
imgur dot com /a/uX3Bg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New hairstyle for straight hair - Quiff or long hairstyles? Wayne Baskin 0 159 09-23-2016 09:22 AM
Last Post: Wayne Baskin
  Hair Too Straight! Natural Comb Over Impossible??!!!! StraightHairProblems 0 262 09-06-2016 03:15 AM
Last Post: StraightHairProblems
  Thick & Dense hair, need fashion advice Manbearpig 0 348 05-09-2016 07:36 AM
Last Post: Manbearpig
  Problem With Straight,Thick Black Hair Sertinjo 0 811 03-20-2016 03:02 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo