Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help, need tips on how to make my hair go down
10-12-2015, 09:18 PM
please help, need tips on how to make my hair go down
Hi
So i have wavy, and dry hair that seems to keep going up. When I use conditioner it curls up and then my hair gets really dry and feels fake. I want my hair to grow down like matthew gray gubler when he had long hair.
I shower every morning, I feel like i cannot leave my house without showering which is why my hair is so dry i guess.

Id like to know a professionals opionion on my hair and what to do with it, or if i can even do it. I am willing to put chemicals into my hair to help it become how I want it.

Please also include some affordable good shampoos/conditioners/leave-inconditioners.
and how frequently i should be using them
Thank you so much and ive included photos of how my hair looks.

(I want it to go down and be wavy, with some frizz)
Thank you!

www(dot)postimg(dot)org/gallery/doyx6xja/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2015, 02:43 AM
RE: please help, need tips on how to make my hair go down
My hair can get curly if I want but I prefer it wavy. I've had pretty good success with the Tresemme Perfectly Undone line. It's geared towards wavy's.
01-09-2016, 08:59 AM
RE: please help, need tips on how to make my hair go down
My hair is a bit longer than yours and I have the same issue! Really wish my hair would fall down more and lay flatter as right now it is so frizzy and bouncy.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How can I get rid of frizzy hair? Tips and products to use MFP73 5 1,233 10-18-2016 02:12 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  How do I avoid frizz and make my curly hair look better badboyxxx 0 684 02-12-2016 07:51 AM
Last Post: badboyxxx
  Curly and straight thick medium hair with frizzy tips? tom6195 0 481 02-02-2016 03:36 AM
Last Post: tom6195
  Curly hair products for men to make curls soft and smooth? Johnny Hannivore 0 1,159 09-07-2015 06:30 AM
Last Post: Johnny Hannivore