Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok, a few more questions
07-16-2013, 04:19 PM
ok, a few more questions
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to say thank for all the advice that was given to me few weeks ago.Also, great website Rogelio. Very helpful and informative, I learned a lot. I'm still trying to combat the dryness though, but my hair looks a lot better. I think I would like to let my hair grow out to a medium/longish length. Right now I'm about 2 inches or so.I just have a few more questions is it normal for my hairline to be substantially curlier than the rest of my head? Am I style my hair wrong? Also this my sound crazy, but exactly how do I spread the sebum without making my hair more frizzy? thanks guys.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: ok, a few more questions
u should be spreading your sebum in the shower, run ur fingers through the locks fast and smooth, its pretty well explained in the curly hair book fwiw. The sebum coating method has killed any frizz off my hair and my kinks look 10x better just with that alone, well worth the trick.
Its also common to have two curl types in ur curly hair, i would not worry about it plus probably ur curls will smooth out when u get the moisturizing just right, just saying..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New guy Kinky afro questions Dragonflame476 1 597 07-04-2015 04:23 AM
Last Post: vividamnesia