Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new, would like advice about hair
05-28-2017, 05:03 PM
new, would like advice about hair
hello,
i am simon and i live in the uk.
for a long while i have been dissatisfied with going to the barbers as i dont like the quality and i have tried a few. so i tried cutting my own. i have clippers and found it rather straight forward to get something that looked passable.
i would like to try a specific cut that i had some years ago, that is the only style that i had that i really liked. unfortunately i cant remember what the woman did except for short on the side long top and back. short on the side like an undercut with no taper. the top and back were the same length, not a mullet. also, the fringe or bangs were kept long. i think that the top was layered as i have thick hair that goes all lumpy. i have a few pictures but the hair grew so you cant see the undercut.
how do you do layering by yourself?
i have read that the sides are referred to as "white walls", the hair was not completely gone on the sides, just really short. the hair at the back i think was "block" or "blocked" instead of taper.
not sure what else to add without the pictures but they dont show much.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for curly hair barnet advice - Hi Based1 1 629 10-04-2015 08:04 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Wink Olivier Giroud and Macklemore haircut advice - Hi from Italy Dicuuu 6 1,513 07-07-2015 02:07 AM
Last Post: Dicuuu
  Long hair guy advice and knowledge to grow a longer mane!! Mane Man 4 1,225 07-05-2015 03:52 PM
Last Post: TheLonghair701
  Hey, looking for some hair advice and hairstyle ideas! SPADtrap 2 1,110 04-26-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: rodolf094