Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to do cameron dallas hair?
12-17-2013, 02:12 PM
how to do cameron dallas hair?
he isnt a justin bieber or zayn malik like celeb, but he is pretty popular.

i was wondering how to achieve this messy brush up sort of xD

sorry for the weird pic lol
[Image: BboVN78IMAAf2Ar.jpg:large]

tips pls
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: how to do cameron dallas hair?
Cameron Dallas hairstyle is just a messy side part, a very easy hairstyle to do if you have a hair dryer (which you should, since a hair dryer is one of the few tools that we highly recommend to any guy who wants to have epic hairstyles).

When you hair is damp, use your fingers to set the direction of the hair to the right, starting at the left temple. Basically like you'd do with a regular side part hairstyle and a comb. Just use your fingers, once the damp hair is positioned, coat the hair in a matte hair wax (this matte wax will work perfectly).

Once the hair is coated with the above matte hair wax, grab a hair dryer, point it to the forelock (i.e. hair on the front of the scalp) and use your fingers to continue to direct the hair in the direction you were giving it when the hair was damp. While you are directing the hair, tousle the hair a little by lifting the fingers up. Make sure to blow dry the rest of your hair (you can do the "hair directing" on the rest of the hair on the top, or leave the hair alone).

As usual, if you don't have a good hair dryer, then it is imperative to get one that doesn't fry your hair from frequent use and that doesn't frizz your hair unexpectedly. One of the few hair dryers that performs great is this hair dryer which is one of the few that we recommend for men.

Like I said, it is quite easy to do that hairstyle of Cameron Dallas. In fact, you can make it better looking by getting a bit creative with the hair dryer itself.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-29-2014, 02:51 PM
actually I was talking to my younger niece the other day and he was asking about a similar hairstyle of Cameron Dallas. He is 16 and is now in *that* age of wanting to look cool like the rest of kiddos these days.
My nephew has coiled curls though... as in coiled curly hair like in the hair type guide we have in the forum. Would you say it is possible the hair style of the picture in this thread for a kid with coiled curly hair? i will forward him this thread so he knows more although at the time when he was asking my about Dallas hair all I could tell him is to visit this forum and get help from you guys lol

Thanks Smile
04-29-2014, 03:25 PM
This is a good look for a younger person I feel.
04-29-2014, 04:28 PM
(04-29-2014 02:51 PM)James Wrote:  actually I was talking to my younger niece the other day and he was asking about a similar hairstyle of Cameron Dallas. He is 16 and is now in *that* age of wanting to look cool like the rest of kiddos these days.
My nephew has coiled curls though... as in coiled curly hair like in the hair type guide we have in the forum. Would you say it is possible the hair style of the picture in this thread for a kid with coiled curly hair? i will forward him this thread so he knows more although at the time when he was asking my about Dallas hair all I could tell him is to visit this forum and get help from you guys lol

Thanks Smile

The instructions that TheMensHairForum gave above are the ones to follow for that particular hairstyle. Like he said with a hair dryer & a good wax - get the Tigi wax he recommended in the link - then its piece of cake & very intuitive.

Now if your nephew has curly hair - coiled type - then he will not be able to get a messy side part like the above. The hair length of that Cameron kid is about 2 inches or 5 centimeters & curly hair in the form of coils is just too 'hard' & puffy at that length for any messy styling in that way like in the picture + the texture is just too different from curly to straight hair any way. The best way to get these specific messy hairstyles with curly hair is to use a hair straightener & straighten the hair.

Like you will probably know from the many threads we have done in this forum, using a hair straightener is very easy & works very well for the task. Lots of guys in the forum are using this hair straightener from babyLiss from our hair products recommendations as it is the best hair straightener for men. Plus it is cheap too so yeah, get him that hair straightener in the link we recommend. Tell him to also buy this heat tamer to use with the hair straightener - coat the hair with heat tamer first & then straighten hair with straightener. That hair straightener we recommend + that heat tamer equals some really good straight hair texture results ready for styling - style like TheMensHairForum exactly said in his post above too.

Your nephew basically has 2 options really. Buy a hair straightener - if he does not have one ready - like the one above to then straighten the hair & get that hairstyle of Dallas Cameron, or give up on that hairstyle & browse our curly hairstyles for men epic thread & get some curly hair styles inspiration. Also if he is reading this, your welcome in this forum Smile
05-02-2014, 02:46 PM
That is just awesome Jurgen many thanks for your advice. I posted another thread on helping my nephew with his hair although i didn't see your reply before posting. Your reply was more than helpful Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cameron Dallas haircut? Jdub16 2 865 01-17-2016 06:14 AM
Last Post: yavuzc78