Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how I do this awesome hairstyle?
12-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Wink how I do this awesome hairstyle?
hey guys,
im pretty new in all the hairstyle stuff
so i was looking around for idies for cool styles, when i found this awesome style:
[Image: 8m7Pjcn.jpg]
if you cant see it here is a link
this is the perfect hairstyle i was looking for! Angel
so some qustions:
1. how this haircut called? what sould i say to the barber?
2. after i get the haircut, how do i do myself this messy style? is there a guide or Tutorial you can give me?
3. what prudect should i use?

so baseclly everything from A to Z
im new but im excited and realy into it! Smile

Mod edit: Read the rules. You can NOT post links.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2013, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013 12:50 AM by Jakou.)
RE: how I do this awesome hairstyle?
Well from the picture it's a haircut that has choppy layers cut through the top and for the back it's spiked by either a clay or holding paste such as gatsby styling product. How you style depends on your hair type to begin with. It is highly recommended that your hair is straight, if not you must first wash your hair, blow dry it with straightening heat protectant serum or spray then straighten all of your hair. Next is the easy part: styling it. You first apply a quarter size amount of paste or clay and distribute it evenly throughout both hands. When you apply the paste make sure you start in the back and rub it forwards to the front of your hair. Next just swipe your hands through your hair in all directions until you have enough on your hair. The last part you can either blow dry it again and then put more paste on or just style it the way you want. It would help to use hair spray after to hold the messy style in place. I hope this helped Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 119 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 179 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 195 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 20,560 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum