Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi, im new here!!! need help!!!
01-18-2015, 05:47 PM
hi, im new here!!! need help!!!
Hi im from puerto rico, im 21. My parents are mix white and black so my hair is not kinki but its not straight either its curly going kinki (I think). I have been using the same haircut for about 8 to 10 years. Ive let my hair grow. I got the side, lined like cristiano ronaldo but now i think i dont be getting it back so i need some advice forma the next weeks to hide that part of the cut. Alsó i want some advise forma hair product to use and forma hair style I can getvto chanche a bit...my hair is not to bright without gel its dry in my eye so the styles i prefer are with gel sincero that the only thing i use. Any advice to make my hair look shiny i would be great full...

Sorry forma my English.

Here are some pic of my face with them cut so u get some ideas.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2015, 06:41 AM
RE: hi, im new here!!! need help!!!
Hello and welcome! Don't worry about your English, we have plenty of international forum members and everyone is welcomed here.

The best thing to do is to open a thread in this forum section and post your pictures in your thread. By saying that you have the sides like Cristiano Ronaldo, I take it that you've gotten an Undercut or some fast taper done? In any case, by posting your pictures we can tell straightaway what you have and provide opinions or help you out.

To post pictures, simply use a free image uploading site. We recommend the website imgur.com as you don't need to register to upload pictures so you can upload your pictures in an instant. Once you upload your pictures, simply right click on the image and click on the option "copy image URL" (it may say instead "copy image address" or something similar). The simply use the "Insert image" icon on the thread to post the URL of the images you've uploaded.

You can use other free image uploading sites like photobucket.com or imageshack.com

Welcome again!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------