Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi. i have worst hair ever dudes.
04-03-2014, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 05:01 AM by worsthairever.)
Sad hi. i have worst hair ever dudes.
First off nice to meet others here who are into there hair and ways to style them. I'm here for help on how to style my hair well and make it look better to the opposite sex. I wish women didn't care about fashion and hair but most of them do so I guess I have to live with it and find ways to make my drastic hair work for me somehow.

But I must admit I hate my hair. First off its the ugliest color on the entire planet IT'S AUBURN...YUK!, not clown red thank goodness, auburn. Auburn is like brown/red color at least in my case. Secondly its really thick. I envy guys with straight hair that flows gently in the wind like Jared Leto bastard has such great genetically superior hair , just nice sexy straight hair that hot girls can run there fingers through ...but no mine is really thick and if a girl tries to run fingers through my hair they would just get stuck in the mess of my wavy, curly hair. My hair just kind of grows outward like an Afro and I'm white...sheesh my hair makes me really bloody sad and angry because all the guys around me have such straight hair, genetics suck. Ttyl :-)

PS also have a rather large scar that I got from a serious illness which caused it. People are always asking me about it or staring I'm just sick off it so I'm trying to cover up by growing really long hair and brushing over the scar before I can afford some kind of implant to hopefully fix it, is it even possible? . Its about a three inch by two inch scar so its big...but that's for next thread I guess. Peace
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 08:19 AM
RE: hi. i have worst hair ever dudes.
Welcome around Smile

Auburn is actually a nice hair color for men, it makes you quite unique since it is a rare hair color so look at it from the positive side. Coincidentally I wanted to write a guide today on hairstyles for redhead men (all red tones) so I'll come back to this post an update it for you to take a look.

Yes, unfortunately, most women pay too much attention to physical attributes and especially hair. You are young, so it is normal to feel a bit stressed about it, but as you grow older you'll realize that charm and intelligence is what women that are worthy of marriage seek in a man. However, out of all physical attributes, hair is the number one most important attribute as that's the first thing people see on you, whether you are dressed in a business suit or at the beach. So it's very important to have your hair under control and tailored to your needs and wants.

While we are at it and continuing from the above, since you have curly hair, make sure to grab a copy of The Curly Hair Book (click the link to see it) as the book is an epic resource for you to learn how to handle, style and groom your curls. The book is full of inspiration and motivation for curly haired men, including how to take advantage of your curls to attract women.

The author of The Curly Hair Book is none other than Rogelio, the famous hair guru and author of ManlyCurls.com, who not only knows everything about hair but he also has curly hair (even has grown it to his waist length just for experimenting purposes LOL). He has been traveling the world and lived a lot of life experiences with his curls, proving that men with curls can rock them like rock stars so long as they have the managing of the hair fixed. The Curly Hair Book is an excellent read and I can assure you it will help you out.

Make yourself comfortable in our forum, and make sure to browse the Curly Hair section frequently as well as keep up with the hairstyle guides we put out in the Hairstyles & Haircuts section. There's more to see and we also focus on facial hair and body hair, so you have plenty of looks to choose from if you start reading our forum. Lastly and since you mentioned long hair, check out our curly hairstyles for men discussion where we have long curly hair discussed with pictures too. And yes, we can talk about the scar too, we are here to empower other guys through their hair, so we can cover that once you have enough posts (11 posts) to dedicate your own thread.

Welcome again!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Thank you Sir :-)

Thank you for the book recommendation too. I will definitely buy it, especially now that I will be living a life with longer hair due to the scar. I used to shave my head all my life until now.

Very helpful. Cheers:-)
04-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Oh btw would you recommend buying his book 'The Men's Hair Book' as a companion book to the curly hair book? It seems like THE Bible of men's hair care...but I could be wrong maybe there are others out their?. I couldn't find any other books that compare to how good his seem. Thanks:-)
04-04-2014, 01:45 AM
(04-03-2014 10:01 PM)worsthairever Wrote:  Oh btw would you recommend buying his book 'The Men's Hair Book' as a companion book to the curly hair book? It seems like THE Bible of men's hair care...but I could be wrong maybe there are others out their?. I couldn't find any other books that compare to how good his seem. Thanks:-)

Hello

Definitely get them both, the men's hair book is the greatest investment you will ever make for your hair, honestly if you follow the guides you have fantastic hair in no time at all

I read your introduction, having auburn hair isn't the worse thing in the world, it's seems you lack confidence at the moment, sorry to hear about your scar, I had a friend who had this problem, he had his hair like Justin Beiber early days, if you don't mind me asking where is your scar, sounds like you want to grow hair to hide it which is fair enough

Yeah check the forums and pages for guidance on hairstyles, I'm pretty confident you find something no time at all, feel free to PM me or post on here, cheers
04-04-2014, 09:27 AM
(04-03-2014 10:01 PM)worsthairever Wrote:  Oh btw would you recommend buying his book 'The Men's Hair Book' as a companion book to the curly hair book? It seems like THE Bible of men's hair care...but I could be wrong maybe there are others out their?. I couldn't find any other books that compare to how good his seem. Thanks:-)

Shane88 above has pretty much hit the nail on the head. There's lots of reading in this forum to find a hairstyle.haircut/look that you dig. Also browse the facial hair sections since facial hair can also radically change the way you look and improve aesthetics.

About the books, you can get both if you want like Shane88 mentioned, both are great books to own. Rogelio has mentioned however that buying both books is not necessary and that with just one you'll be fine. The way he has done it is to provide everything in each book, so you don't need to buy them two to be able to get excellent aesthetic results. And indeed, that's why either of the 2 books are "bibles", because they have everything you'll ever need to know.

The Curly Hair Book covers everything from wavy hair to kinky curly hair (i.e. afro textured hair) and everything in between. Rogelio wrote that book not only as a superb knowledge resource but also to give lots of inspiration and motivation to curly men who, more often than not, hate their hair or just get it trimmed very short frequently so the hair doesn't bother them (in the book, Rogelio calls this the "buzz cut" concept). I understood from your introduction that you have curly hair and need some confidence boosting, hence The Curly Hair Book would be a great book to get as it blends the right knowledge with the right mental attitude.

The Men's Hair Book is more of a formal book that can be truly considered the style bible of all style bibles. The book is for all hair types, from straight hair to kinky curly hair and everything in between, and the book covers absolutely everything to do with hair. It's the kind of book that you can still consult in 10 or 20 years time or pass on to your kids when the time comes (same goes for The Curly Hair Book). The Men's Hair Book is a bit more detailed and in depth than The Curly Hair Book, but in exchange, The Curly Hair Book has lots of inspiration to give you (e.g. you will find a list of popular men with curly hair and how to use them as references for your own style).

Rogelio is also a very charismatic individual and has a big following in his site ManlyCurls.com (check out his site) and his writing is fun and easy to read. He has the bullshit free mentality that we need in the male grooming industry so, really, either of his books will do if you just want to buy one of them. Just go by my descriptions above and see which one you think you need more. The book plus this forum is all you will need to read to radically change your look Wink

By the way, I published yesterday our hairstyles guide for redhead men which will be a very useful guide for you as you'll be able to project the hairstyles to your hair color.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-04-2014, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 04:16 PM by worsthairever.)
Wow! Thanks for the great info/advice. I have a lot to do and think about now.

shane88: yeah, i suppose i do indeed lack some confidence. Anyway my scar is on the right side of my head. Not on the top of it, but on the right side of my head, and a bit to the front of my head but to the side enough that I can cover it with long hair. About an inch up from the the top of a persons ear is where it is. Its two inches long by one inch with it smaller at the ends like a lemon or lime looking. I can not exactly cover it up yet since my hair is so thick it grows outward like an Afro, but I'm white lol, but I hope to find gels, creams or anything to comb it over with and cover it up. I'm here to find out good products for some serious hair maintenance. :-)
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------