hi
10-17-2014, 12:48 AM
Tongue hi
i googled a hair forum, cuz I had questions, and then I found this place
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2014, 10:20 AM
RE: hi
I have been doing no-poo for a while now, but my hair is starting to become really dry. I think I have dry scalp because I can see white flakes in my hair, and it's never itchy(I don't think it's dandruff). I don't want to use shampoo, so does anyone have any natural ways of curing this? I don't eat greasy foods, my diet is pretty good. I don't know why my my scalp is so dy
10-20-2014, 12:12 PM
(10-20-2014 10:20 AM)beef wrap Wrote:  I have been doing no-poo for a while now, but my hair is starting to become really dry. I think I have dry scalp because I can see white flakes in my hair, and it's never itchy(I don't think it's dandruff). I don't want to use shampoo, so does anyone have any natural ways of curing this? I don't eat greasy foods, my diet is pretty good. I don't know why my my scalp is so dy

Welcome.

What sort of products do you use to style your hair? Do you use a conditioner and do you use the sebum coating method?

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-20-2014, 01:57 PM
(10-17-2014 12:48 AM)beef wrap Wrote:  i googled a hair forum, cuz I had questions, and then I found this place
Hi. I'm glad I've found it too. Will help m with advice and suggestions, and where I can enjoy general hair chat.
10-26-2014, 05:03 PM
(10-20-2014 12:12 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(10-20-2014 10:20 AM)beef wrap Wrote:  I have been doing no-poo for a while now, but my hair is starting to become really dry. I think I have dry scalp because I can see white flakes in my hair, and it's never itchy(I don't think it's dandruff). I don't want to use shampoo, so does anyone have any natural ways of curing this? I don't eat greasy foods, my diet is pretty good. I don't know why my my scalp is so dy

Welcome.

What sort of products do you use to style your hair? Do you use a conditioner and do you use the sebum coating method?

I have been using a Tea Tree Oil conditioner for about a week now, and I don't know if it's working or not because I can still see white flakes. I googled the sebum coating method because I didn't know what it was. But I will start doing that.
10-31-2014, 03:40 PM
Hi, hope you're doing okay...
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------