Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help for curly hairstyle
10-22-2014, 02:44 PM
help for curly hairstyle
Hi everyone!
(I'm french , I'm so sorry if i make mistake when I write or if you don't understand me.. You can correct me Confused)

So, I have curly blond hair . I think I have hair between wavy and coiled (according rogelio type II or III). I want to read the curly hair book but my level in english is too bad for read 200 pages. then I will read it within 2 years ! But for the moment, I'm looking for some simple advice to improve my hairstyle.

How can I have a ruffled hairstyle ?
I would like to give you a photo of my hair... Is it possible ?

Tank you so much for your help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: help for curly hairstyle
Hello my friend from France! I am from Spain and my level of english is not very good. I think I can read more but not write or talk more Big Grin

For me it was not a problem to read the curly hair book of Rogelio. Sometimes I have to use the dictionary to know the words in Spanish but he writes the book with language that is easy for international guys to understand. I buy the book for my brother and friend and they speak less English. They understand the book without problems. Solution is to have a french to english dictionary and you will be good Smile

I like this forum and I understand every thing. Maybe I use the online dictionary for some words from american guys Big GrinBig Grin like what is 'darn'?? I also ask questions about curly hairstyle so I hope you also get answers.

Greetings from Spain.
11-19-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: help for curly hairstyle
Hello, threx. I too have curly hair that tends to border the wavy/coily line. If I understand your meaning of ruffled, to have the waves show and the coils to stay in locks without frizzing, I'll tell you what I've been doing that works quite well.

I shampoo about once a week and do the sebum spread the other days. After this I use a conditioner for about 2 minutes, keeping it away from my scalp and then rinse it out. Then I do a shake and go maneuver, pat the rest of the water out, apply a leave in conditioner to the hairs only, not the scalp, then do another shake and go, and then finally run my fingers through my hair to get my hair going in the direction I want it, but with a bit of a ruffled look.

I hope this helps a little.

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 199 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 201 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 11,154 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  curly super dry bush type unshiny hair shau1203 0 230 08-09-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: shau1203