Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair products causing hair failling
02-26-2016, 06:39 AM
hair products causing hair failling
I have a very thin hair type. I have been keeping a slicked back rockabilly hairstyle for the past 2 years.

when I started to have this hair style, I tried few products in the beginning but unfortunately they all started to cause hair falling. Then I came across a paste from Loreal named "Matt Mud paste" which did the trick for me. There was no hair falling when I applied this product and it gives me a semi matte strong hold which is just perfect for my type of hair.

I have been using this product for the last two years but unfortunately Loreal has stopped the production of this item two months ago and I am looking for a replacment now.

I tried few professional products recently, but for some reason they all cause me hair loss. The products I tried are American crew fiber, Murdoc Putty, redken Wax, Loreal Poker paste.
All these products seems to make my hair more thin, very dry and breaks or cause hair falling . when I wash my the hair int he evening I can see that I am loosing a lot of hair.

I am 100% sure the hair loss is caused by these products. When i stopped applying these products I am not having any hair loss.

- does anyone know why all these products cause hair falling? ( note that I never gets any hair loss when I was using loreal matt mud paste ).
- can someone recommend a similar product to Loreal matt mud paste

Thanks
ST
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 10:14 AM
RE: hair products causing hair failling
Hey,
It can be several things causing your hairloss.
Genetics, shampoo, conditioner, diet, or hair products. Its tough to say just from your post but have you tried switching your shampoo/conditioner?
03-10-2016, 02:27 AM
Men are more likely to lose their hair than women, mostly due to male pattern baldness.
03-15-2016, 10:02 PM
I can't recommend any brand. You gotta try read the content of that brand and find other that's has the same content, or ask the L'Oreal. Another thing, you can consult the experts.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair weave vs hair transplant, best hairloss solution? SUMITAMIT 0 396 08-16-2016 08:32 AM
Last Post: SUMITAMIT
  Hair Loss Products for Men OTC TheMensHairForum 35 28,001 05-18-2016 03:16 PM
Last Post: williadl
  Hair Loss Quick Diagnosis: 60-second hair count test Curly Hair 37 33,065 04-11-2016 07:11 PM
Last Post: possetalus
  Hair products in UK MrTJQuiffHair99 4 595 01-04-2016 03:50 PM
Last Post: MrTJQuiffHair99