Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best product for curly frizzy hair ?
04-04-2015, 08:16 AM
best product for curly frizzy hair ?
Hello this is Mahmoud from Egypt

the shampoo that i use now: tresemme keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner

When I bought it I thought it will solve the problems of my hair because I think that my hair Carly. I was not to solve the existing problems in my hair and makes it straight then I discovered my hair frizz and now I use it until I know better shampoo for my hair

the product that i use for styling: pantene oil replacement milky damage repair

Same problem with the shampoo I thought it appropriate, but I still use it even Find the right product for my hair

That's my hair now
[Image: oK7kYEV.jpg]
[Image: WT3oWOH.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: best product for curly frizzy hair ?
Hi mate you will need to add another hair product to style your hair. Usually a leave in conditioner or a styling cream work really well for frizzy curly hair.

I recommend that you read this thread about the best hair products for curly hair. You have some really good product recommendations from the mods in that thread. That includes product recommendations for a styling cream and a leave in conditioner.

Also don't forget that you need to use your conditioner right. Always leave it on your hair for 2 minutes in the shower and always follow your shampoo with a conditioner because otherwise it won't work as well. The leave in conditioner that I mentioned is used after the shower to style your curls. In the thread in the link you will get to read more about the difference between a leave in conditioner and a conditioner. If you want to know how to use a shampoo and a conditioner together see this thread.

Another good thing to do would be to pick up the book called the Curly Hair book from Amazon. It's written by a guy with very curly hair and he has helped and inspired a lot of guys already. We have this thread in the forum talking about that book in case you want to know more about it. It's the kind of books that acts as your reference for everything concerning your curls.

Your curly hair looks nice by the way. Maybe get a styling cream or a leave in conditioner for styling your curls and you will be sorted Smile cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is the best product for short/faded hairstyle? willhtun 1 293 07-21-2016 09:50 AM
Last Post: willhtun
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 476 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA
  What type of product did he use? oasnap 1 434 04-19-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: streaks of wavy
  Product needed for growing wavy hair streaks of wavy 0 318 04-17-2016 11:21 AM
Last Post: streaks of wavy