Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
asianboy checking in!
09-03-2014, 01:00 PM
asianboy checking in!
Hello everyone!

I am a 17 years-old boy from Singapore. I love everything that has to do with WW2 and motorsports. I have the typical Asian hair, fine in individual strands yet thick in overall volume. I have a love/hate relationship with my hair, but I can safely say that it is 80% hate, 20% love! Tongue

Ever since 2012, I have been very interested in improving my own looks. I used to go to school without doing anything to my hair at all, but now I struggle to try and make it to the bus stop on time because I spend so much time styling my hair, trying to keep it nice. Part of the problem is because of my hair, it doesn't 'follow' what I want it to do. I'm envious of my other Asian counterparts who have thick hair. I currently wear a side-parted hairstyle, I used to do an undercut.

I can go on and on about what I don't like about my hair... but I won't because I'm here to improve it. Smile Looking forward to posting stuff!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: asianboy checking in!
(09-03-2014 01:00 PM)asianboy Wrote:  Hello everyone!

I am a 17 years-old boy from Singapore. I love everything that has to do with WW2 and motorsports. I have the typical Asian hair, fine in individual strands yet thick in overall volume. I have a love/hate relationship with my hair, but I can safely say that it is 80% hate, 20% love! Tongue

Ever since 2012, I have been very interested in improving my own looks. I used to go to school without doing anything to my hair at all, but now I struggle to try and make it to the bus stop on time because I spend so much time styling my hair, trying to keep it nice. Part of the problem is because of my hair, it doesn't 'follow' what I want it to do. I'm envious of my other Asian counterparts who have thick hair. I currently wear a side-parted hairstyle, I used to do an undercut.

I can go on and on about what I don't like about my hair... but I won't because I'm here to improve it. Smile Looking forward to posting stuff!

hey, asianboy! i am also a asian guy from Hong Kong. And i guess we have the other common points, just like spending too much time on our hair!! ^^
09-14-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: asianboy checking in!
welcome man!!!!! good seeing u around
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Advertising executive from New York checking in! Mike Lowe 1 451 05-21-2015 08:44 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum