Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice on baby hairs please..
08-23-2016, 07:50 PM
advice on baby hairs please..
Hey everyone
So as the title says i'm having baby hairs problem on the sides of my forehead, its all over hair line, but when i try to to get a man bun or just tie my hair, those little ****** bounce right back and i dunno what to do with them, tried to add some cream but didnt work really, i got wavy to curly hair, 6-7 inchs long on top and 3-4 on sides and back (had an undercut, not completly buzzed on the sides but kinda short, wanted to grow a full mane after that) doing everything by the rules i believe,one to two times shampoo a week etc, maybe its the weather (living in north africa) i really need help cause i'm starting to consider a haircut and just banish my dream of long hairs, should i try and trim them or just leave them be?
sorry for the long post :p thanks in advence
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Advice Needed. First time long haired journey arfaad 0 317 08-14-2016 03:38 PM
Last Post: arfaad
  Hair Length Inconsistency and Haircut Advice (Growing Long Hair) tombanter 0 314 08-04-2016 09:44 AM
Last Post: tombanter
  I need help with my baby hairs sticking out. They keep growing back mehmeed 0 659 01-13-2016 06:16 AM
Last Post: mehmeed
  Washing hair with baby shampoo al_ashfaaq 0 559 11-02-2015 10:44 AM
Last Post: al_ashfaaq