Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a mate from the uk
08-28-2013, 12:34 PM
a mate from the uk
my name is Anton and i come all the way from england, the land of the eternal sunlight Big Grin
i joined this forum just a few days after it was created and this is one of the only couple forums i visit, surely the only one for anything on grooming, hair and what not. ive met some cool people here and we are always having a laugh so this forum is great for chilling out in the evening
my fav hairstyle is the pompadour, i listen to 60s/70s rock, maybe some 80s and dislike hipsters for some unknown reason, i think it has to do with the apple cult that surrounds it
im in university studying some boring degree and i like to leave grammar at the door when im online, in case you hadnt noticed lol
thats it, me summarized in a couple paragraphs Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: a mate from the uk
well, well, well, if it wasn't Anton in da house Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
08-28-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: a mate from the uk
Happy to hear from you Anton Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------