Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zlatan Ibrahimovic hair questions in funny interview
05-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Zlatan Ibrahimovic hair questions in funny interview
This video below is a cool interview with Zlatan Ibrahimovic in which he is asked if he will keep his long hair & Ibrahimovic says yes. Another hair question includes if he prefers short hair or long hair & he answers 'long hair'!
A very funny interview & shows Zlatan Ibrahimovic to be a very chill guy. Enjoy!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic hair questions in funny interview
That guy Zlatan always cracks me up.

He also joked about in the interview that he is not going to cut his hair because his hair gives him his strength like Samson.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-16-2014, 07:21 AM
RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic hair questions in funny interview
(05-04-2014 09:18 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  That guy Zlatan always cracks me up.

He also joked about in the interview that he is not going to cut his hair because his hair gives him his strength like Samson.

Yeah he is hilarious! Unfortunately Sweden didn't make the World Cup Sad
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DeAndre Yedlin Hair Interview: Why No Crazy Hairstyles in World Cup? TheMensHairForum 1 1,520 10-07-2014 11:45 AM
Last Post: Stevens
  Cristiano Ronaldo admits he likes to style his hair - Interview with Rafa Nadal TheMensHairForum 0 2,248 02-28-2014 04:27 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum