Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zlatan Ibrahimovic hair: Epic Man Bun Hairstyle with Pictures
04-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Zlatan Ibrahimovic hair: Epic Man Bun Hairstyle with Pictures
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's hair has been long for much of his career but recently Ibrahimovic's hairstyle changed to the man bun. He is a football player & as such he cannot have his hair blocking his vision during games. So Ibrahimovic has been tying his hair in a man bun or ponybun - aka half bun - before each game so the hair is tight & tied.
He used to just have a regular ponytail but for the last year, Zlatan Ibrahimovic prefers the man bun hairstyle which is a trendy mens hairstyle tat we have covered in a guide before - click the previous link for the guide!

Pictures of Zlatan Ibrahimovic's hair in a man bun
His hair length is about shoulder length but you can have a man bun with less length.

[Image: zlatan-ibrahimovic-se-moque-de-l-arbitre.jpg]

[Image: 1294089_zlatan-ibrahimovic-paris-saint-g...f18f2.jpeg]

[Image: zlatan-ibrahimovic1.jpg]

[Image: 1000x665458.jpg]

[Image: MHfKADW.jpg]

[Image: Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-008.jpg]

[Image: article-2061604-16083DFB000005DC-12_306x423.jpg]

[Image: 125020-zlatan-ibrahimovic-sortira-en-fev...50x0-1.jpg]

[Image: K639lYv.jpg]

[Image: PANews+BT_N0533151378222837514A_I1.jpg]

[Image: Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-PSG.jpg]

[Image: 2012-07-18-zlatan-ibrahimovic.jpg]

[Image: zlatan-ibrahimovic.jpg]

[Image: Zlatan+Ibrahimovic+Paris+Saint+Germain+F...O2qLgl.jpg]

How to get the look
To grow a similar man bun hairstyle of Ibrahimovic you will need long hair, patience to grow the hair to 20 centimeters or 8 inches, The Men's Hair Book & also a good set of hair elastics.
Your hair grows about 1 centimeter per month - half an inch. So measure your hair & subtract how long it is to know more or less how long you need to reach the long hair of Ibrahimovic & get a man bun.

One essential tool you will need in your journey to long hair is The Men's Hair Book - click the link to see it - as that book has everything you need to know about growing hair, hair care, hairstyles, grooming, hair types & a lot more! we recommend The Men's Hair Book 100% to everyone because it is an extremely valuable resource for you.
Last make sure you always have elastics around to tie the man bun as it is very easy to lose them Big Grin so just get this pack of 36 elastics which will be enough if you constantly lose stuff.

Head over to our Long Hair section & meet other long hair guys to talk about growing hair if you want to rock a man bun or have the hair of Zlatan Ibrahimovic!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic hair: Epic Man Bun Hairstyle with Pictures
Not going to lie that bun is pretty badass, another player who used to sport this haircut was Chico Flores. until he chopped it off lol
04-17-2014, 03:44 PM
(04-17-2014 03:27 PM)herehair Wrote:  Not going to lie that bun is pretty badass, another player who used to sport this haircut was Chico Flores. until he chopped it off lol

I didn't know who he was and just Googled him up, great suggestion!

Usually it's Jurgen who does the soccer players' hairstyles, so I'll ping him and see how we can feature Chico Flores hairstyles or man bun. I'm going to post some pictures I've already found of his man bun in our man bun guide as additional pictures (even though we already have dozens of pictures of the man bun hairstyle in the guide Big Grin).

If you have other male celebrity suggestions, then by all means we always welcome forum members' input when it comes to suggesting celebrities they know who wear whatever hairstyles we feature in the forum Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-17-2014, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2014 03:54 PM by herehair.)
(04-17-2014 03:44 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(04-17-2014 03:27 PM)herehair Wrote:  Not going to lie that bun is pretty badass, another player who used to sport this haircut was Chico Flores. until he chopped it off lol

Usually it's Jurgen who does the soccer players' hairstyles, so I'll ping him and see how we can feature Chico Flores hairstyles or man bun. I'm going to post some pictures I've already found of his man bun in our as additional pictures (even though we already have dozens of pictures of the man bun hairstyle in the guide Big Grin).

If you have other male celebrity suggestions, then by all means we always welcome forum members' input when it comes to suggesting celebrities they know who wear whatever hairstyles we feature in the forum Smile
I know another player who also sports it, his name is Phillipe Mexes, infact he sports everything, Ponytails, double male buns, mohawks, braids you name it, he'd be a good candidate to put up here
04-17-2014, 05:50 PM
(04-17-2014 03:53 PM)herehair Wrote:  

Usually it's Jurgen who does the soccer players' hairstyles, so I'll ping him and see how we can feature Chico Flores hairstyles or man bun. I'm going to post some pictures I've already found of his man bun in our as additional pictures (even though we already have dozens of pictures of the man bun hairstyle in the guide Big Grin).

I know another player who also sports it, his name is Phillipe Mexes, infact he sports everything, Ponytails, double male buns, mohawks, braids you name it, he'd be a good candidate to put up here

Great post Jurgen

Zlatan has had long hair for most of his career, infact think only when he was a Malmo and in his first season with Ajax he had short hair

Philippe Mexes has had some badass hairstyles, he used to have his hair in a basic long hair style during his Auxerre days and at Roma, he did though chop it off to have a badass mohawk/fauxhawk hairstyle then grown it out to have his recent hairstyle the bun which he had most of the time at Milan

Not seen Chico new hairstyle so can't really answer on it
If your looking for buns and long hair hairstyles, Italian Football is the place to go
Andy Carroll may be a good shout to look at hairstyles
04-17-2014, 06:26 PM
(04-17-2014 05:50 PM)shane88 Wrote:  
(04-17-2014 03:53 PM)herehair Wrote:  

Great post Jurgen

Zlatan has had long hair for most of his career, infact think only when he was a Malmo and in his first season with Ajax he had short hair

Philippe Mexes has had some badass hairstyles, he used to have his hair in a basic long hair style during his Auxerre days and at Roma, he did though chop it off to have a badass mohawk/fauxhawk hairstyle then grown it out to have his recent hairstyle the bun which he had most of the time at Milan

Not seen Chico new hairstyle so can't really answer on it
If your looking for buns and long hair hairstyles, Italian Football is the place to go
Andy Carroll may be a good shout to look at hairstyles
I can't believe I missed out Carroll. Yeah Serie A have a lot of dudes who sport longer hairstyles
05-31-2014, 08:51 AM
(04-17-2014 03:44 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  If you have other male celebrity suggestions, then by all means we always welcome forum members' input when it comes to suggesting celebrities they know who wear whatever hairstyles we feature in the forum Smile

I can't use the search feature yet as I don't have enough posts, so he might already have a thread, but Martin Demichelis would be a good candidate for a discussion!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 142 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 417 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 483 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 355 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma