Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zayn Malik man bun undercut hairstyle with beard picture
03-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Zayn Malik man bun undercut hairstyle with beard picture
Have any of you seen the new man bun undercut hairstyle of Zayn Malik? he has grown his hair long and got an undercut. Zayn Malik grew a beard too with his manbun undercut. Long way away from his pompadour hairstyle from a year ago or so Big Grin
Here is his picture. Thoughts? wasn't he like wearing some kind of headband some months ago anyway?

[Image: ecxTD3G.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Zayn Malik's man bun hairstyle with the Alice headband.
Yes, you are talking of Zayn Malik's Alice band bun hairstyle which he wore not that long ago. He just switched haircuts to the Undercut and continued to grow his hair on the top for yet another of Malik's new hairstyles.

Zayn Malik wasn't the first band member of One Direction to wear the man bun hairstyle as Harry Styles had been wearing it for some time now and had purposely grown his hair long ever since the band was formed to wear long shaggy hairstyles and conceal his hair loss (Harry Styles, not Zayn Malik).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-09-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Zayn Malik man bun undercut hairstyle with beard picture
That looks a lot better than what he is wearing his hairstyle nowadays. Everyone is saying his hair is inspired by kim jong un.

[Image: ht5stg.jpg]
03-11-2015, 10:30 AM
Zayn Malik hairstyle is similar to Kim Jong Un's hairstyle.
(03-09-2015 05:58 PM)shahrukhch1 Wrote:  That looks a lot better than what he is wearing his hairstyle nowadays. Everyone is saying his hair is inspired by Kim Jong Un.

LOL well spotted!

Indeed, Zayn Malik's hairstyle resembles Kim Jong Un's hairstyle way too much to call it a coincidence! Big Grin Apparently Kim Jong Un has invited a couple of US celebrities, most notably the crazy Dennis Rodman, so who knows if Malik will be next on the list as he pays tribute with his hairstyle to his Great Honorific Majesty of the Imperially Beautiful-People's Republic of Korea (aka North Korea).

[Image: cc20f2b12ed93dba2ad31f578c3070d4.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-13-2015, 09:30 AM
The manbun undercut.
I think Zayn Malik changed his hairstyle a month or so ago.

[Image: B7lBhcgIcAEqOEz.jpg]

[Image: B7mIylFCQAEkPG_.jpg]

[Image: B7llLRqIQAAJhKe.jpg]

His fans were going crazy over his hairstyle change. I know this not because I would be a fan of him or anything like that... Big Grin Some of the images are hilarious.

[Image: B7nHDDRCYAAx9Be.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nieuhkwgw81slqbr5o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_niefibDHGO1qayy2qo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nie4t4avgQ1u0ahqqo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nicuubkFgh1u852i2o1_500.png]

[Image: 109e8c833b31334615ec9f01a270746e-25.png]
03-21-2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Zayn Malik man bun undercut hairstyle with beard picture
This is a great haircut, I bet it inspired a lot of the younger generation!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 145 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 488 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 356 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,831 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum