Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zachary Quinto hair, hairstyles and haircuts guide with pictures
01-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Zachary Quinto hair, hairstyles and haircuts guide with pictures
Let's specifically discuss Zachary Quinto's hair, hairstyles and haircuts in this thread. Feel free to post more pictures of his hair in this thread.
Zachary Quinto is an American actor possibly best known for his role as Spock in the recent Star Trek movie series. He has dark straight hair usually in a formal hairstyle such as side parts and all kind of pomade slicked styles. Let's have a closer look to all of the hair styles of Zachary Quinto.

The side swept hairstyle of Zachary Quinto
As said this dude loves formal cuts and hair looks. The side swept is as classic as it goes, add a suit & you are rocking it sir Smile

[Image: zachary-quinto-2012-red-carpet-oscars-05.jpg]

[Image: Zachary_Quinto_2012.jpg]

The casual slick back hairstyle of Zachary Quinto
This style plays very well wit his locks, great volume unlike the classic and flat slicked back.

[Image: zachary-quinto-2011-trevor-live-01.jpg]

[Image: 16%2BZachary%2BQuinto%2Bpicture.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Zachary Quinto hair, hairstyles and haircuts guide with pictures
I don't like the parting in the first pictures.
I wish it was clear and straight.
01-14-2014, 11:21 AM
(01-14-2014 10:18 AM)titanic Wrote:  I don't like the parting in the first pictures.

Do you mean like a more straight parting line?
01-14-2014, 12:21 PM
Zachary Quinto Quiff hairstyle
The 1st picture is a regular quiff brushed up while the 2nd picture is a cool swept quiff which requires some technical styling and i'm guessing he had it done by a hairstylist

[Image: rzJCCD7.jpg]

[Image: zachary-quinto-met-ball.jpg]

Side swept Quiff
very similar to the second picture above, here the hairstyle is less complex and just a side swept where the front is lifted a little.

[Image: zachary-quinto-theatre-world-awards-02.jpg]

Another cool slicked back hairstyle
Quinto really knows how to wear a slick back hairstyle. That is for sure!

[Image: header-bar.jpg]

Casual side comb look
Looks really comb, define the parting line and comb with some hair dryer and pomade for slicked volume.

[Image: Zacharyquinto.jpg]

[Image: Zachary%20Quinto_1.jpg]

[Image: Zachary_Quinto_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg]

[Image: FHM%201.08%20pg8-thumb-autox500-110.jpg]

Side fringe hair style
A more young looking hairstyle for Zachary

[Image: Joe%20Quinto%20Headshot.JPG]

Ducktail slick back hairstyle
This looks like a ducktail hairstyle where the top hair is brushed back as a section, then each side as other sections. Very classy!

[Image: zachary-quinto.jpg]

Businessman's haircut and hairstyle
A classic side part plus a businessman's haircut are a favourite of Zachary!

[Image: zachary-quinto-espy-awards-2009-19.jpg]

[Image: ian-somerhalder-zachary-quinto-spirit-aw...012-08.jpg]

Shaggy side fringe
Like the regular side fringe hairstyle but messier!

[Image: GQ%2011.07%20pg1-thumb-500xauto-113.jpg]

[Image: GQ%2011.07%20pg7-thumb-autox500-119.jpg]

Hair products for the hairstyles and haircuts of Zachary Quinto
Most of Zachary Quinto's hairstyles & haircuts are formal so a good pomade and a good men's comb is needed. For quiff styles, a wax with some gloss will work while for more casual short to medium length hairstyles, a matte wax will work better. For hairstyling tools, a hair clipper will be very convenient especially to retouch your hairline and sides and back of the head instead of going to the hairdresser.

Hair products to buy
- This hair pomade: it goes very well for slicked backs and side swepts. It has good hold and has a glossy look but that isn't greasy looking. It is also easy to wash off un-like the old-school pomades.
The hair pomade suggested above and in this link too will also work great for the quiff styles of Zachary Quinto as a quiff needs good hold and if you want it to have the shine of the pictures of his quiff, then the hair pomade will work for that!

- This matte hair wax: this hair wax is very good for casual hairstyles such as the side fringe, the side comb with volume or any shaggy cut styles.
- This hair mousse: works really well for getting more volume if you find it hard to get volume with the hair wax above. For controlled volume & plenty of it go with the hair mousse in the link.
- This high quality men's comb: even if you have a comb already, get this men's comb as it is handmade & will last years & has a handle.
- This high quality hair clipper: this hair clipper is cordless and has a very long lasting battery that last over 1 hour buzzing hair without a rest and without excess overheat! it is one of the best hair clippers in the market and even comes with a full set of guards and other barber tools so you can use this hair clipper for any haircut you want to give yourself. It goes great for buzzing undercuts and the hair clipper comes with protective hard case so you can take your hair clipper with you when you travel Smile
- This high quality hair dryer: this hair dryer will help you a lot with getting the volume for the side comb and even for the quiff. Just blow the air from the hair dryer as you use your fingers to style your hair. This hair dryer is a premium quality blow dryer that will do the job better, faster and with great care for your hair!
01-14-2014, 03:16 PM
(01-14-2014 11:21 AM)Jurgen Wrote:  
(01-14-2014 10:18 AM)titanic Wrote:  I don't like the parting in the first pictures.

Do you mean like a more straight parting line?

yes, that's what I meant.
By the way, i really like the hairstyle in the 2nd photo of your post above.
Although it's a bit extreme and i wouldn't dare to do it!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 393 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,379 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,122 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,175 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_