Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zach Galifianakis beard styles
12-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Zach Galifianakis beard styles
Zach Galifianakis is known for his beard styles as depicted in movies like The Hangover. Zach Galifianakis usually wears a full thick beard but he has also had a Van Dyke facial hair style and even a mustache! Big Grin

Zach Galifianakis full beard style
Zach Galifianakis full beard is usually unkempt, he doesn't trim it or comb it, and his bead can look gross at times.

[Image: 42205_pro.jpg]

[Image: zach-galifianakis-2.jpg]

[Image: zach-galifianakis-gq-november.jpeg]

[Image: Zach-Galifianakis-.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Zach Galifianakis beard styles
Zach Galifianakis mustache style

Zach Galifianakis has also ventured with wearing a copstash standard mustache which makes him look serious for a change.

See first attached picture

Zach Galifianakis Van Dyke facial hairstyle

Zach Galifianakis has also shaved parts of his beard to do an open Van Dyke facial hairstyle. He has only pulled a Van Dyke facial hairstyle a couple of times though as he usually prefers a closed facial hairstyle.

[Image: zach-galifianakis-beard.jpg]

Zach Galifianakis designer beard

Zach Galifianakis has at times tried the designer beard look by keeping his beard neatly trimmed to resemble stubble. The designer beard makes him look younger and serious too, possibly his best look.

[Image: celebrities-zach-galifianakis-324667.jpg]

Zach Galifianakis short boxed beard

Another great beard look for Zach Galifianakis is his short boxed beard.

See second attached picture

Beard trimmer to buy for Zach Galifianakis designer beard style

For a good beard trimmer to emulate a designer beard like the one from Zach Galifianakis, get this high quality beard trimmer which has an automatic vacuum!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-14-2013, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2013 04:47 PM by Stevens.)
(12-11-2013 05:51 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Beard trimmer to buy for Zach Galifianakis designer beard style

For a good beard trimmer to emulate a designer beard like the one from Zach Galifianakis, get this high quality beard trimmer which has an automatic vacuum!

Hey TheMensHairForum thats the beard trimmer I have too (bought it thanks to ur suggestion in another thread Smile ) and it works great for turning a homeless beard look into a classy and clean beard so thumbs UP from me.
You can see the difference a nicely trimmed beard does to a man by comparing the pictures of Zach Galifianakis full messy beard with the picture of Zach Galifianakis' designer trimmed beard.
12-18-2013, 02:28 PM
Zach Galifianakis looks sooo much better with stubble and not that horrible beards he is known for, i wonder if there are pictures of Zach Galifianakis without a beard?

Elena
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Raul Meireles beard, haircut and hairstyle pictures Jurgen 4 19,497 12-18-2015 07:31 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  David Beckham New Hipster Beard Style - Pictures TheMensHairForum 5 6,241 12-16-2015 09:41 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  History of the Man Bun Undercut with Hipster beard style Bradley 1 5,649 07-10-2015 12:10 AM
Last Post: itsme39
  Bald John Travolta beard style name?? see picture inside Machado 3 2,239 05-26-2015 01:18 PM
Last Post: Cool Hair Guy