Keep a permanent stubble with a beard trimmer
Shaving is for metrosexuals. Real men have beards
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your frequency of shaving in days
11-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Your frequency of shaving in days
So do you shave daily? Every other day? Prefer to keep some stubble with a hair trimmer? Or are you a beard man?

I'll start, I shave daily. Can't remember when it was the last time I went a day without shaving. I probably went a day without shaving during some holiday but nothing more!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2013, 10:50 AM
RE: Your frequency of shaving in days
Going to say every other day.What i do is shave during the weekdays then weekend comes it's hair town Big GrinBig Grin
11-25-2013, 01:36 PM
i voted real men have beards but i will admit that i ahve to shave daily for work...Sad
11-26-2013, 01:33 PM
Every day 4 me, week day or weekend, its the same.
11-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Daily shaver too especially since I transitioned to straight razors
11-28-2013, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 08:45 PM by choco00934141.)
i do it every 7th day, because my beard and moustache have thick hair, so i cannot do it everyday or every other day, it hurts! Sad ( i do clean shave, not the machine one)

i need to buy the trimmer.
12-01-2013, 01:22 PM
it is daily for me although i'm contemplating growing a beard and learning to trim it with a beard trimmer etc just in case my mph gets too bad.
12-02-2013, 08:56 AM
I usually keep a light beard that I keep trimmed with a beard trimmer.
Nothing says to a customer "I am going to take good care of your haircut" like a barber with a classic hairstyle and a trimmed beard.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
12-03-2013, 03:56 PM
I shave daily because of my job and even on weekends just to keep with the habit.
I use a disposable razor tho and id be interested in good safety razors or even a straight razor for wet shaving.
12-08-2013, 05:15 PM
i shave daily with a electric razor then often use a beard trimmer 2 tho always keep any facial hair very short. kinda interested in growing a beard but i get pimples and need to keep my face very sanitized as in sebum free and a beard + sports is not a good combo
12-15-2013, 04:32 PM
I usually trim mine once a week (or more if on vacation/unemployed) but I leave a very faint stubble. I don't have much facial hair to work with anyways but I don't like to shave it completely due to my boyish look. ^^'
I rather have a little bit of "fur" on my face... woof! Tongue
01-02-2014, 10:37 PM
I really don't have a schedules as to when I shave -- I just shave when I feel that my facial hair looks messy. I want to try stubble with a trim though.
01-02-2014, 10:41 PM
Once a week, I just hate myself with stubble, I like the clean feel and look.
04-16-2014, 09:38 PM
I'm still young so it's once a week to 2 weeks now.
06-21-2014, 08:21 AM
Used to do it every 2 days because I was lazy, now I lost hope and took a beard and mustache and frankly its not bad at all. Tip guys: Try letting it grow, for like a month, I know it will itch in the first 1,5 week but after that it will go away.
06-27-2014, 07:53 AM
For years I had a massive full on beard, so other than trimming the whispy bits my skin didn't see a close shave, I recently changed to a shorter trimmed beard and use the lowest stubble setting to keep the neck line clean, this is really a daily chore but sometimes I leave it to every 2-3 days. The reason I went bearded is because I have terrible facial hair for a close shave, tried all sorts of methods and products but I'd always end up with in growing hairs, rashes and spots, May consider trying a stubble shave at some point but I don't think ill ever be clean shaven.
07-08-2014, 10:25 AM
I absolutely have to shave every day.

If I have a big event to work with, by the evening I may shave again - for the clean look.
07-22-2014, 06:35 PM
I keep it at once a week. I personally think it is a waste of my time to have to shave every day (given I wet shave) and it's also a more enjoyable shave to actually take a substantial amount off when you do. Lastly it means I can waver between clean shaven and a slight amount of dirty stubble perennially and both looks compliment my face and no other types of facial hair do
08-10-2014, 10:21 AM
Every other day. I plan on moving to wet shaving. Tired of the cartridge rats.
08-18-2014, 02:32 PM
Almost every day except for lazy/hungover days
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------