Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Longhairs!
02-27-2015, 09:57 AM
Yo Longhairs!
I'm Chris in San Diego, posting for the first time on the Men's Hair Forum. I've been growing my hair just over three years, having started from a nearly shaved head. My hair is now well past my shoulders, the longest section reaching to the middle of my shoulder blades. There are no future plans for going back to short hair.

Anyway, glad to be on the forum, I'll try to check-in at least once a week. Good to see fellow longhairs out there!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Yo Longhairs!
Hi Chris and welcome!

I just saw your introduction. Long haired men are always welcome in this forum and we have a growing group of dedicated long hair in the forum already. Growing ne's hair long and then keeping it healthy is quite a journey, so we have a dedicated forum section to anything to do with long hair, as I know that you're all very dedicated to your long hair cause (and I speak as a former long hair but considering growing my hair long again!).

Welcome again Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-13-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Yo Longhairs!
Thanks for the warm welcome. If you're thinking about growing it out again, I must encourage you to proceed!

Thanks again.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------