Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Smith mustache: The Zappa facial hairstyle (picture)
02-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Will Smith mustache: The Zappa facial hairstyle (picture)
Just found a picture of Will Smith's Zappa facial hairstyle with the classic Horsehoe mustache and the soul patch. I can't recall the movie for which he had the Zappa, anyone knows?

In any case, the Zappa facial hair style is not as popular as the Horseshoe so we can add another exotic picture to our celebrities mustaches and beards Smile

[Image: VhuIbfJ.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is Ron Swanson mustache style name? JaimeSpain 3 1,862 07-19-2016 08:16 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Colin Farrell True Detective Mustache Pictures TheMensHairForum 6 2,788 07-19-2016 08:05 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Raul Meireles beard, haircut and hairstyle pictures Jurgen 4 18,983 12-18-2015 07:31 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Bald John Travolta beard style name?? see picture inside Machado 3 2,151 05-26-2015 01:18 PM
Last Post: Cool Hair Guy