Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild growth hair oil reviews?
12-22-2014, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014 02:29 PM by AfroJay.)
Wild growth hair oil reviews?
I have been hearing lately of this product called wild growth hair oil. Just in the black community and some folks swear by the stuff, what is this chit about or sums you up for reviews?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Wild growth hair oil reviews?
Yo Jay i know what you talk about. I also hear it from my cousins, they use them on permed hair tho but i guess it is not of any difference to natural hair.
Hear this i found online.

Hair and Scalp:

The special universal formulas are put together from a merging of native oils, vitamins and minerals that are exclusively prepared to assist every variety of hair: from coarse and waterless hair and scalp to all leaner forms of hair. They are easy to use, not sloppy, and leaves no syrupy build-up. Both Wild Growth items are exceptionally effective even when used modestly: resulting in ultimate success of hair length and fullness; and greatly cut down price, time, readying work, and discomfort; and decrease of puffed up or fly-away hair. Concentrated all-purpose Wild Growth Hair Oil and Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer are out there in 4 fluid ounce containers.

Wild Growth Hair Oil Highlights:

1. Essentially Natural.

2. Causes more voluminous and lengthier hair never ever before acquired (If put to work as a scalp oil many users report good enough to astonishing growth results including new growth in hairless or thin spots to the point of thoroughly filling in first time lengths (to eyes, to shoulder, to under shoulder, to chest length, below chest length and to waist length), and first time thickness).

3. Instant prompt powerful and sustainable smooth feel conditioning without the use of any chemical substance (harsh or mild).

4. Allows trouble free combing of hair.

5. Immediately clears away tangles.

6. Accelerates combing, brushing, drying, pressing, braiding and styling times.

7. Leaves superior hair sparkle and luminosity.

8. Bestows clean and sprightly hair styles lasting weeks longer.

9. Saves funds: a little bit goes a long way; multi-purpose Wild Growth Hair Oil is the only product needed for many; It is an easy to use do-it-yourselfer reducing professional hair care prices; increases the life of perms and all variations of hair styles. Even if put to work repeatedly, one bottle of Wild Growth Hair Oil will last at the very least one month, and frequently much longer for coarse and dry (African type) hair and 3-9 months for more fine (Caucasian type) hair.

10. Gets rid of frizzly, puffy and fly-away hair.

11. Considerably varied hair flexing and straightening properties: Wild Growth Hair Oil on its own will realize distinct desired results:
  • When Wild Growth Hair Oil is applied on arid hair (e.g. between washings) curls and waves will be for the most part sustained.
  • When Wild Growth Hair Oil is administered on moist towel-dry hair and comb or brush a couple times until it becomes totally dry, then curly may turn to wavy and wavy may then be straight. More coarse hair will not be changed.
  • When hair is blow dried (or pressed) hair will become straight.
  • When curls that hold are required, then oil hair, set it in curlers, then sit under the dryer.
  • When hair is oily, then use not as much (Wild growth need not be oily to work). For fine/soft hair, start with a little (5-15 drops) first, to know how much your hair needs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Biotin use for hair growth and user experiences? GoodHair 2 1,975 05-27-2015 09:17 AM
Last Post: Cool Hair Guy
  Top dry shampoo reviews - Some of the best dry shampoos for men ElenaTheBarber 3 3,573 04-09-2015 01:12 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Best Product For Faster Hair Growth mjco04 4 1,631 03-05-2015 08:04 AM
Last Post: Bradley
  Conair Infiniti flat iron reviews - Nano Silver Steam model ElenaTheBarber 1 949 12-04-2014 04:44 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum