Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wide tooth comb for curly hair men
12-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Wide tooth comb for curly hair men
With my curls growing now I would like buy a wide tooth comb for curly hair to style my mane and use the wide tooth comb to also untangle knots and the dreadlocks that will form if i am not keeping an eye on my curls lol
What wide tooth comb for curly men do you recommend to buy?? my curly hair is kinky curly and its keeping the tangles away that worries me the most as my curls grow longer. I know Rogelio recommends in the Curly hair book to use a wide tooth comb with conditioner to keep the curly hair free of tangles so thats another reason for me to buy a good wide tooth comb.
Any 1 got any wide tooth comb reviews or recommendations? Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Wide tooth comb for curly hair men
Yes, that is correct Robert. Wide-tooth combs are great hair styling tools for men with curly hair and wide-tooth combs are the only types of combs to use if you have curly hair!

I recommend you to get a strong wide-tooth comb as the cheap ones are made of plastic or very delicate materials that will break when styling curly hair and even worse, plastic wide tooth combs will chip and get caught on curly hair. Real curly hair dramas you want to avoid! Wink

I recommend you to get any of the following 2 high-quality wide-tooth combs, they are both strong, come with a handle and humid resistance so you can use any of these 2 combs while showering and on soaking wet hair:

Buy this wide-tooth comb made of sandalwood (it's anti static too)
Buy this wide-tooth comb made of ox horn (this one is an excellent super long lasting wide-tooth comb and is also anti static)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-09-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Wide tooth comb for curly hair men
(12-08-2013 07:31 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Yes, that is correct Robert. Wide-tooth combs are great hair styling tools for men with curly hair and wide-tooth combs are the only types of combs to use if you have curly hair!

I recommend you to get a strong wide-tooth comb as the cheap ones are made of plastic or very delicate materials that will break when styling curly hair and even worse, plastic wide tooth combs will chip and get caught on curly hair. Real curly hair dramas you want to avoid! Wink

I recommend you to get any of the following 2 high-quality wide-tooth combs, they are both strong, come with a handle and humid resistance so you can use any of these 2 combs while showering and on soaking wet hair:

Buy this wide-tooth comb made of sandalwood (it's anti static too)
Buy this wide-tooth comb made of ox horn (this one is an excellent super long lasting wide-tooth comb and is also anti static)

thanks bro i just bought the ox horn wide tooth comb you posted, looks epic + never had a comb made out of the horn of an animal Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Right hair product for slicking back wavy curly hairstyles? Eatel 1 719 10-05-2015 10:29 PM
Last Post: Thomas Martin
  Best styling product for curly frizzy hair? mahmoud 1 819 07-30-2015 09:39 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  best product for curly frizzy hair ? mahmoud 1 634 04-05-2015 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bradley
Question Best hair products for curly men? Product recommendations Curly Dude 4 2,348 04-02-2015 06:02 AM
Last Post: US Asian