Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Hair Products for Wavy Fringe with Fade Haircut? 0 0
Which Hair Products for Wavy Fringe with Fade Haircut?
12-29-2018, 04:13 PM
Question Which Hair Products for Wavy Fringe with Fade Haircut?
Hi, I'm trying a new hair style that is attached below (remove the spaces). Can anyone help me with what products to use and how to style it? I don't want a shiny look and I don't want anything to strong that it might be too tight and damage my hair. Thank you.

[Image: jqu7vut.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2019, 12:16 PM
For a Caesar haircut with a fringe hairstyle, use a matte hair wax or styling clay.
For such a Caesar hairstyle with a fringe, a matte hair wax will work fine. See this product here which will do exactly what you need/request for. It's a very easy hairstyle to style; just make sure that the taper on the sides and back is done correctly as such a haircut with a Caesar style on the top will promptly yield a mushroom-look effect of the haircut is not done optimally.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hair products should I use for PewDiePie hairstyle? AlexT96 1 112 12-14-2018 08:40 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Thumbs Up Hair dye products to get silver hair color and style Richie 3 219 12-09-2018 12:45 PM
Last Post: Panther
  Best mens hair products for classic hairstyles and dapper haircuts Dapper to be 3 99 12-09-2018 08:20 AM
Last Post: Stevens
  Hair products for a casual slicked back style Don Lisander 1 429 10-14-2018 09:52 AM
Last Post: Ebony