Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to buy good cod liver oil for hair health?
02-28-2015, 07:05 AM
Where to buy good cod liver oil for hair health?
After what i read in my other thread about cod liver oil for hair health, can anyone recommend a good cod liver oil supplement? and where can i buy the product as i have seen cod liver oil advertised in all sorts of online stores and local stores.
The type of product i am interested in is the soft gel cod liver oil, not the liquid! thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2015, 01:18 PM
Recommending you the best cod liver oil for hair.
Machado, I don't think that you saw the recommended cod liver oil that I posted in your previous thread when you decided to post this thread Smile

In any case, I will post again the recommended source of the best cod liver oil, especially for anyone else interested in this awesomely-healthy supplements. The vendor and product that I highly recommend is THIS one here and it's from one of the best brands when it comes to fish oil/cod liver oil supplements. The cod liver oil product in the link comes in soft gels (so no bad-tasting liquid to gulp down!) and is also lemon flavored, which is an extra benefit just in case you burp once or twice Smile

Just to add to this thread while we're at it, it's important to always select a high-quality manufacturer of fish oil/cod liver oi. The reason for this is that bad manufacturers have been known to skip on the quality assurance methods to manufacture the product. As an example, cod liver oil needs to be treated and bottled in pristine conditions as otherwise the delicate omega-3 fatty acids will oxidize and thus the product will lose it's health-promoting qualities.

Manufacturers like the one in the recommended link above go the extra length to ensure that their fish oil and cod liver oil come to consumers in the most optimal of conditions. They're a bit more expensive, but these manufacturers are very well worth the couple of bucks that their high-end fish oil/cod liver oil products cost.

Lastly, we have another very useful thread on recommended nutrients for hair health where we've recommended other nutrients that are important for men's hair health and among the recommendations is fish oil too (and a great source for it).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-08-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Where to buy good cod liver oil for hair health?
Cod liver oil is awesome. Not just for hair but also for skin care. It helps me get over any razor bumps and i know it's the cod liver oil as I make no change in my diet. For hair health cod liver oil helps a lot for the sebum method from the mens hair book or the curly hair book. Sebum is golden for curly hair so I find myself most times just going by with that and a conditioner. Then thru some shampoo on there once a week.

I am talking of using the cod liver oil as a supplement you take in, soft-gels or drink down the liquid. I'm not talking of using cod liver oil on the hair or on the skin. Dunno if it will work but it will leave you stinking like you were a rotten fish ROFL no joke, I spilled some cod liver oil in my jeans and i had to throw them on the washing machine because the smell would not go away with just water and soap.
03-09-2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Where to buy good cod liver oil for hair health?
Another vote of mine for cod liver oil. Most guys don't get enough omega 3 fats - EPA and DHA - into their diet anyway, so taking cod liver oil isn't just for hair. It's for a healthy life. The omega 3 fats start spoiling easily if they weren't obtained properly or packaged right so it's best to pay a bit more and get a good brand like the one admin posted in his reply earlier in this thread.

Hair-wise omega 3s help a lot with sebum like it was posted earlier in the thread too. Other goodies of omega 3s are that they help to produce stronger hair and keep the scalp toned and moisturised. Omega 3s also help with dandruff and if I had dandruff I'd be looking into omega 3 fats as part of my dandruff treatment plan.

Cod liver oil is also anti inflammatory so it can help with male hair loss. Again cod liver oil would be amongst the first products I would use for treatment if I was losing my hair. I'm not going to say that cod liver oil is the potion against all bad stuff but it's one heck of a healthy supplement for hair health. No doubts.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good shampoo for damaged hair and healthy straightened curls? red05five 0 56 11-20-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: red05five
  What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine? ThickHair93 2 379 09-21-2016 05:39 AM
Last Post: runstile
Smile Are there good products to dye your beard orange? Duaov 1 160 09-16-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
Tongue is pure shikakai powder good ManojPrabhakaran 0 240 05-09-2016 01:55 AM
Last Post: ManojPrabhakaran