Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to buy Gareth Bale hair band and headband?
02-07-2015, 01:36 PM
Where to buy Gareth Bale hair band and headband?
Hello my friends! Where can I buy the Gareth Bale hair band? I have seen one like a hair band and another like a hard headband. Gareth Bale had this hairstyle with headband in 2014 but now he has his hairstyle with a hair band.
Sorry for my English. So for me a hair band is like elastics. A headband is like a hard headband like women use. But Gareth Bale headband is for men because I see other men use this head band.

I post the pictures of the hair band and headband. Where can I buy the bands? I am in Spain but it is OK for me to buy from USA or England. Like Amazon or similar because I buy from Amazon USA before and I had a great experience.

Thank you from Spain! Jaime.

[Image: 1410078235_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg]

[Image: hMuilP0.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Where to buy Gareth Bale hair band and headband?
Hi mate the 1st picture is what is called an alice band. It's what you mention as a hard headband. Guys like David Beckham used to wear alice bands even during football games so Gareth Bale using an alice band isn't anything new. Tho I think that back when David Beckham played for Madrid, he had the ponybun hairstyle.

The 2nd picture is a regular headband. Made of elastic material.

I know there's a big thread on hair accessories on the forum but I'm on my mobile and just browsing the forum quickly. Search in the forum for hair accessories, you'll find the thread with lots of vendor recommendations for USA and Europe.

Or just wait for any of the mods to post a reply in this thread recommending where to buy alice bands and elastic bands for guys. I know Jurgen (mod) knew some cheap good UK vendors to get these kind of hair accessories for men. The mods in this forum always know where to get the best deals and products so wait for an answer from them if you can't find the hair accessories thread.

Cheers.
02-08-2015, 08:07 AM
Yes like Bradley said the type of hard headband that Gareth Bale uses is called an Alice band. There are Alice bands for men who play sports & have long hair or just want to keep their medium length hair slicked back like Bale.

These are the Alice bands we recommend - cheap and durable:
  • You can get the Alice band from HERE if you're in the USA or international.
  • You can get the Alice band from HERE if you're n the UK or Europe.
About the elastic headband - they're also cheap but you have to buy the ones that are metal free - these metal free elastic bands are not as common as the bands with metal bits. The metal damages your hair so you always want to buy metal free headband or hair bands.
  • You can get metal free headbands like Gareth Bale from HERE if you're in the USA or international.
  • You can get metal free headbands like Gareth Bale from HERE if you're in the UK or Europe.
You can also have a look at our huge thread on mens hair accessories where I have listed vendors for other types of hair accessories for men. But if you only want an Alice band and a headband like Gareth Bale, then the recommended links in the bullet points I have just posted will work great.
03-01-2015, 12:15 PM
Hello I buy the head bands from the links! Smile They arrive to Spain perfectly, I also put other hair products to buy because the products are much more expensive here in Spain.

I have two friends asking where I buy the head bands Big Grin Now everybody here calls them the Gareth Bale headbands because he is famous for that. I'm too ugly to look like Gareth Bale but I will wear them for my new hairstyles!

Thank you for the help! Jaime.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Gareth Bale Man Bun Hairstyle with Long Hair Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 45,935 07-19-2015 09:16 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Gareth Bale hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 69 217,793 07-19-2015 08:37 AM
  Latest Gareth Bale Man Bun and Samurai Hairstyle Pictures! TheMensHairForum 0 13,842 06-06-2015 08:36 AM
Music Zayn Malik Hairstyle: New Man Bun and Alice Band Style TheMensHairForum 1 8,239 04-14-2015 11:41 AM
Last Post: Sunset