Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you call my hair type?
09-24-2016, 12:29 PM
What would you call my hair type?
Hi there my first post on this forum! Big Grin
My hairs been changing over the past few years and its finally staying how it is, Ive cut it 3 times and its grown out the same way.
Im very confused as to what type it would be considered Huh . The top of my head has wavy with curls at the end and some of the pieces of hair is mostly straight, some with curls at the end and others just straight or just wavy. Then on the sides its the same mixup combo but with a lot of fully coily pieces that randomly stick out and go quite crazy then theres also some kinky pieces randomly placed (the curl that looks like a square going up and down). My fringe is 100% coily on the right side of my forehead and then 100% wavy on the left side. Basically I have every type of hair except dead dead straight hair on my head. I love my hair but im just confused with it haha Undecided the closest ive seen to someone with similar hair is Jay Alvarrez but mine is straighter and coilier if that makes sense
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: What would you call my hair type?
Well, That is the most common hairstyles. For everyone, this would be the case. Most of us would have straight hair [Not damn straight] but reaching a certain length, they begin to coil. It is not because of the hair type or so but it is due to the wind and travelling we do. Since you are having curls at the middle and straight hair at the ends, yours might be the opposite of this one.

Hairstyles I recommend for your hair type: No sides[Fades]+ spikes at the middle[More like a mohawk]. That will help you out.

Hope my answer helped you. Cheers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation How do I make this type of hair shine? DimaCeta 2 866 09-25-2016 02:06 PM
Last Post: RR0907
  Help Determining Hair Type and with Growing Hair Out seanpaulsartre 0 195 08-12-2016 06:02 PM
Last Post: seanpaulsartre
  What is a man bun undercut? New type of man bun hairstyle? Stevens 3 9,534 03-19-2015 02:07 PM
Last Post: Machado
  My attempt at a brush up type hairstyle GoodHair 14 5,307 05-09-2014 10:09 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum