Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do with my thick straight hair 0 0
What to do with my thick straight hair
09-06-2018, 05:32 AM
What to do with my thick straight hair
I have a thick, straight hair. It's very soft to touch, but not that easy to manage, because I have a lot of hair so its volume is always huge. I've had long hair for a while but, without thermal sealing, it looked quite bad (it didn't seem like long hair as you usually see in women). Because of that, I cut some of it and npw it has medium lenght, but I sorta feel like it's always dull. I wish I had a wavy hair to style it better (like idk Jon Snow), but it's hard to do so. Any ideas on what I should do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: What to do with my thick straight hair
If you have a lot of hair volume then that's good. Especially with straight hair. There are many hairstyles that you can consider for your straight thick hair. Seriously browse through our best hairstyles section as you'll get tons of ideas on what hairstyles you can wear.

if you hair is dull, then you probably aren't looking after it that well. Are you using a hair conditioner? What type of shampoo do you use? Also, what hairstyling product do you use? Depending upon what you may or may not be using, there's a chance you could be shooting yourself in the foot. If you don't use a hair conditioner yet, then visit our hair products guide and get any of the recommended conditioners in there. That alone (using a conditioner) can improve hair dullness by a big margin with little effort.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Medium straight hair, Would you help me pick a haircut? enzoo 3 974 08-25-2018 09:20 AM
Last Post: Saarikk
  New hairstyle for straight hair - Quiff or long hairstyles? Wayne Baskin 2 1,640 08-25-2018 07:48 AM
Last Post: Saarikk
  Straight to curly hair William011 0 223 07-11-2018 12:26 PM
Last Post: William011
  Wavy to straight Konuralp 0 231 05-30-2018 02:29 AM
Last Post: Konuralp