Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do with my hair?
05-14-2015, 07:11 PM
What to do with my hair?
Hey everyone,
I've been growing my hair out for about 2.5 months now and I don't know what I should do with it at this point. I kind of want to keep on growing but I'll cut it if a style interests me, but I can't think of a good style. This is what it currently looks like, what do you guys think I should do with it? In the picture all I used was the TIGI matte wax and a blowdryer: [Image: pCcBCSA.jpg?1]

Also on a side note, I've also been taking COD liver oil and zinc supplements, so what do you guys think about my current hair quality? I also plan on adding vitamin E and Biotin, as well as fixing my diet to get even better quality hair and to be healthier in general.

Thanks!

P.S. I know I have a thread here about hair loss but I wanted to keep the two separate if that's ok with the mods.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2015, 01:38 AM
RE: What to do with my hair?
Hi!

I'm growing my hair out also and seem to have about the same length on top (~4.5 inches). What are your goals?

I plan on growing out my hair to shoulder length. Recently I have been using fx surf paste and axe natural hair cream to style a side part/slick back. There's not a whole lot I can do with my hair now.

I think you could pull off a good slick back with some pomade! Personally I don't care for "wet" looking hair but other people can rock it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------