Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do about stubborn fringe hair?!
06-22-2015, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 01:04 PM by yerbamate170.)
What to do about stubborn fringe hair?!
(apologies in advance if this is in the wrong category, mods feel free to move, if that's how it works! I'm new! )

So I have some annoying hair which I can't really describe, I've attached pictures, which doesn't seem to grow or at least nowhere near as fast as the length of the rest of my hair...

It's really annoying, whenever I want to have my hair up it just stays down as in the pics so that my fringe looks messy, I can't recall this being an issue a few years ago so I don't know if it's just that I went to a dodgy barber one time and am still paying the consequences...

Should I cut it? Or let it grow to the rest of my fringe's length? Can I just cut it myself, get it done professionally at a salon??

Thanks. <just need to join these up > /image/for4y595x < and here too > /image/6cvsyiiln/ < sorry, can't seem to do it another way but this pic is probably clearest > /image/sjrwxe1r5/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: What to do about stubborn fringe hair?!
Hey there. We can't see your images. Try to post them using the image insert icon in the text editor. Or put the full URL of the image between (img)(/img) tags.

So when you're done editing your next post, you should have an entry that looks something like this (but use square brackets instead of rounded ones--I added those so the interpreter wouldn't convert my example to an image call).

(img)http ://www.domain.ext/path_to_image/imagename.jpg(/img)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Clipper top of head, but leave the bangs/fringe? downchorth 0 250 06-11-2016 10:00 AM
Last Post: downchorth
  How to grow a fringe hairstyle with a cowlick on the front? mantq 2 6,633 03-29-2015 02:29 PM
Last Post: Cool Hair Guy
  Side fringe hairstyle: pictures, bangs and tips! Bradley 2 3,032 08-08-2014 05:51 AM
Last Post: guyverman
  How to get a fringe like this? connorhassle123 2 1,994 03-15-2014 04:40 PM
Last Post: Machado