Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite sport?
08-19-2013, 03:31 PM
What's your favorite sport?
Let's kick off The Barbershop (section) with some sports talk. Pretty simple question to get the ball rolling, whats your favorite sport and why? do you practice it? Wink

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: What's your favorite sport?
finally we can go bonkers!
football here and by football im talking about the real football, you know the one where the game is based on using your FOOT to kick a BALL
08-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Tennis without a doubt. But what about you Themenshairforum?

(08-19-2013 03:45 PM)Anton Wrote:  where the game is based on using your FOOT to kick a BALL

Strong start get ready for the flames sir Big Grin
08-19-2013, 04:20 PM
(08-19-2013 04:05 PM)Stevens Wrote:  But what about you Themenshairforum?

Mine is also tennis, more like undecided between tennis and soccer/football (whatever each one of us may name the same sport as Anton's favorite!)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-19-2013, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 04:47 PM by Jurgen.)
AFC Ajax
I mean.. what Anton said Big GrinBig Grin
08-22-2013, 02:03 PM
Football no doubts, talking bout the european term for football not american.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
08-23-2013, 05:17 PM
Baseball tho i'll admit I don't play it since my childhood lol still find it a lot of fun, anytime i catch a game etc For the adrenaline it is nascar or f1, i'm a bit into car tuning and have taken my cars a few times to the racing tracks outside town
08-28-2013, 07:42 AM
Video games.
I don't really like sports that much. I'm kinda fat too Sad
09-14-2013, 01:43 PM
(08-19-2013 03:31 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Let's kick off The Barbershop (section) with some sports talk. Pretty simple question to get the ball rolling, whats your favorite sport and why? do you practice it? Wink

Football aka soccer if you're American. Do I practice it? Not anymore. I recently started playing again and gave up after 10 minutes realising whatever little skill I ever possessed was gone.
09-17-2013, 05:20 PM
i love basketball. can't wait for the next season to start. go heat Big Grin
10-02-2013, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 02:05 PM by bugmenot.)
Basketball all the way. I'm from Boston so I have to go with the Celtics.

Big Grin
10-16-2013, 08:52 AM
Definitely basketball. Clipper Nation over here!
10-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Football , Chelsea FC is the team i support also Smile
10-17-2013, 01:49 AM
Football here too - Arsenal fan!

Expecting big things this season. If there's a better player in the league than Ozil then i ain't seen him! Doubt we have the quality throughout the squad to win the league, but we shall see!
10-18-2013, 06:22 PM
(10-17-2013 01:49 AM)Proper1 Wrote:  Football here too - Arsenal fan!

Expecting big things this season. If there's a better player in the league than Ozil then i ain't seen him! Doubt we have the quality throughout the squad to win the league, but we shall see!

You know, when I read the word "Arsenal" in your reply, I immediately thought of Ozil!

Last year when Ozil was at Real Madrid, he was getting seriously criticised for his lack of discipline and consistency, which eventually led to Luka Modric sending Ozil to the bench. I think Ozil is a very good player; hopefully he can fully take off at Arsenal and become one of the team's leader just like Fabregas used to be.

Plus, it's the World Cup this coming summer; Germany will need a matured Ozil to go far in the tournament.

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
10-18-2013, 06:37 PM
(08-28-2013 07:42 AM)BigHair Wrote:  Video games.
I don't really like sports that much. I'm kinda fat too Sad

Hey BigHair, you're now in a community that promotes good vibes and positive thinking. Imagine if you paired a good-looking mane with a somewhat-leaner body; there's no need to a bodybuilder or be dieting hard; a couple of lifestyle changes should suffice to stabilise oneself with a leaner body.

I told the community staff here that I'd be happy to do in the future a fitness Q&A session/thread at The Men's Hair Forum based on my experience and weightlifting background. I'll tell the guys to arrange it and we can make it live too.

Just mentioning this in this reply of mine to you for all of you community members who could perhaps be interested in some tips and advice I have found to work effectively for getting stronger, building muscle and getting a six pack (or eight pack as was my case). Plus I approach fitness advice the same way that I approach my hair-care advice: no BS and no-fluff hanky-panky rats.

(09-14-2013 01:43 PM)SamCheah Wrote:  
(08-19-2013 03:31 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Let's kick off The Barbershop (section) with some sports talk. Pretty simple question to get the ball rolling, whats your favorite sport and why? do you practice it? Wink

Football aka soccer if you're American. Do I practice it? Not anymore. I recently started playing again and gave up after 10 minutes realising whatever little skill I ever possessed was gone.

(09-17-2013 05:20 PM)greenshirt Wrote:  i love basketball. can't wait for the next season to start. go heat Big Grin

(10-02-2013 02:05 PM)bugmenot Wrote:  Basketball all the way. I'm from Boston so I have to go with the Celtics.

Big Grin

(10-16-2013 08:52 AM)itsjasonhh Wrote:  Definitely basketball. Clipper Nation over here!

I see we are divided here: soccer/football vs. basketball.

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
10-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Huge hockey Fan here! But I've tried to get into football and tennis. I find it fascinating how fast tennis players can hit.
10-31-2013, 03:00 PM
Football and gym for me.
11-02-2013, 01:08 AM
Its MMA for me.
11-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Disc golf! Not many people know about this sport, but it's a very cheap and fun sport to get into. Definitely recommend looking into it.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------