Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up guys
04-11-2015, 01:54 PM
What's up guys
Heya, I'm trying to grow out my curly hair so that it could eventually, possibly--and hopefully--look like David Bisbal's hair. I'd post pictures of myself but I don't have the privileges yet. The hair on top is about 3.75 inches and the hair on my sides are about 1.5 inches. Nice to meet you all! Hope I learn a lot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: What's up guys
Hi mate and welcome!

I went and did a search on the forum for David Bisbal and only found this video of him. Is that the hair length you want to grow to? I'm surprised there isn't a dedicated thread to him like we have of lots of celebrities since Rogelio from Manly Curls has been the guy who introduced us all to this singer through his blog. I take it you too are from Manly Curls then? Smile

I'm not a mod so I can't upgrade accounts but I will send a pm to a mod so they can upgrade your account to post pictures. If your growing your hair longer it will really help you to keep track of your progress by taking pics every couple of months. Also a good haircut is so important with curly hair cause you wan't to minimise the awkward hair growth stage and anything other than a good curly haircut will extend that stage where your curls just look iffy and off.
04-26-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: What's up guys
welcome to the forum, my hair is similar to his but i want mine less curly
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Heya Guys! ChrisHarrington 0 65 11-15-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: ChrisHarrington
  Hello guys! seventh_star 0 151 09-30-2016 01:37 PM
Last Post: seventh_star
  Hi Guys Rodzilla 0 197 05-05-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: Rodzilla
  Hey guys glaze 0 240 03-06-2016 02:36 PM
Last Post: glaze