Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up guys!
12-31-2013, 10:09 PM
Wink What's up guys!

My name is Mason. I'm a Chinese guy in California. I have straight hair that's pretty short and I'm just really into the whole fashion and hair industry so you guys will be seeing me here a lot! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: What's up guys!
Hey welcome around, Mason!

We have quite a few folks from the hair care industry here so always happy to have more Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-03-2014, 01:36 PM
(01-01-2014 01:05 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Hey welcome around, Mason!

We have quite a few folks from the hair care industry here so always happy to have more Smile

Thanks! I just had a quick question though. How come I am unable to post threads in all of the forums? Thanks!
01-03-2014, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 02:05 PM by Javon.)
You need at least 11 posts to create a thread.
There's a thread in the Trouble Shooting and FAQs section titled, "Frequently Asked Questions - Please read." It explains how a lot of features aren't available to newcomers upon joining this forum and how many posts you need to unlock those features -- my guess is that it's to prevent spammers. I would've posted link here, but I, myself, need 50 posts to post with links. Big Grin
I will just copy/past what's contained within the post that I'm talking about.

Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't I access my control panel (User CP)?
As with private messaging, you need to have 11 posts or more to access your User CP.

Why can't I private message other forum members?
Private messaging (PM) is only allowed for members with 50 posts or more.

Why can't I see attached images?
Attached images can only be seen and downloaded by forum members with 11 posts or more.

How can I post an image?
To post an image, grab its URL and post it by either inserting the link by clicking the "insert image" button in the text editor or surround the link with [img] tags (put [img] at the beginning of the link and [/img] at the end of the link)

Who should I contact if I have any questions?
You can contact either an Admin (myself included) or a moderator; use the private messaging system for contacting. If your post count is less than 11 posts, then contact us though our contact form.

Can I have my own signature?
Yes, but forum signatures are only allowed for forum members with 21 posts or more. However, ask us first if you can have your signature and what you plan on putting in it.

I can't post a thread
You very likely don't have enough posts to start a thread; you need at least 11 posts to create a thread. If you can't think of what to say in 10 posts so that you can then create a thread, then this forum is quite likely not for you.

Please avoid filler posts, which include posting generic comments with no value or posts that do not contribute anything to a thread in order to increase your post count. This isn't a forum for that kind of borderline-spammy rats; this is a community and we welcome anyone who wants to become part of our community. We absolutely do not welcome leechers and/or opportunists, and we ensure to keep our community interactive and healthy.

Hoped that helped you -- look forward to seeing you around and welcome! Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Heya Guys! ChrisHarrington 0 65 11-15-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: ChrisHarrington
  Hello guys! seventh_star 0 151 09-30-2016 01:37 PM
Last Post: seventh_star
  Hi Guys Rodzilla 0 197 05-05-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: Rodzilla
  Hey guys glaze 0 241 03-06-2016 02:36 PM
Last Post: glaze