Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What product to use?
01-16-2015, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2015 10:54 PM by shahrukhch1.)
What product to use?
What type of products do you think these guys use to get their hair like that. these guys probably have their hair stylists with them all the time but how can a normal person get this type of hair?

[Image: i2j0ph.jpg]

[Image: 14myv82.jpg]

[Image: sgiazr.jpg]

[Image: 20kvmsn.jpg]

[Image: 2uf97ac.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: What product to use?
That looks like a styling cream would do the job. That dude has long wavy hair and from the mens hair book the best hair product for wavy long hair is a styling cream.
Maybe the mods can help you out more with what kind of hair products this guy is using.
01-28-2015, 06:20 AM
Yup something like a light styling cream or even a leave in conditioner would work great for that hairstyle. Check out the thread in this link for the recommended styling cream and leave in conditioners.

Also make sure you have enough hair length. One of the things I find our barbershop clients do is overestimate their hair length. Also seen that with some forum members here.
01-28-2015, 11:39 AM
(01-28-2015 06:20 AM)Bradley Wrote:  Yup something like a light styling cream or even a leave in conditioner would work great for that hairstyle. Check out the thread in this link for the recommended styling cream and leave in conditioners.

Also make sure you have enough hair length. One of the things I find our barbershop clients do is overestimate their hair length. Also seen that with some forum members here.

I also second the leave-in conditioner recommendation. I think it goes really well IMO with long hair. Or at least for that kind of hairstyle look like OP is wanting and with that guy's hairstyle.
01-29-2015, 08:57 PM
(01-27-2015 10:24 AM)Alex Wrote:  That looks like a styling cream would do the job. That dude has long wavy hair and from the mens hair book the best hair product for wavy long hair is a styling cream.
Maybe the mods can help you out more with what kind of hair products this guy is using.

thanks for your feedback! I appreacite it. I use the bumble and bumble grooming creme. is that considered a styling creme

http://www.amazon.com/Bumble-Grooming-Cr...ming+cream

it was expensive but it was worth it
01-29-2015, 08:58 PM
(01-28-2015 06:20 AM)Bradley Wrote:  Yup something like a light styling cream or even a leave in conditioner would work great for that hairstyle. Check out the thread in this link for the recommended styling cream and leave in conditioners.

thanks for your feedback you have been really helpful to me. I currently own bumble and bumble grooming creme does that count as a styling creme? and r u supposed to put it in dry hair or damp or does it not matter?
01-29-2015, 09:00 PM
(01-28-2015 11:39 AM)Stevens Wrote:  

I also second the leave-in conditioner recommendation. I think it goes really well IMO with long hair. Or at least for that kind of hairstyle look like OP is wanting and with that guy's hairstyle.

thanks for the feedback mate. Can i put it in dry hair or does it have to be damp?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Product and haircut advice needed it Jrt0808 0 169 10-08-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jrt0808
  Best product to use to straighten wavy hair MPrince 0 220 08-19-2016 09:37 PM
Last Post: MPrince
Wink What product for Chuck Bass/Ed Westwick hairstyle? JustSmile 0 615 01-08-2016 02:47 PM
Last Post: JustSmile
  HELP: What product to use for this kind of hair style? (With link for the picture) stbay1217 0 377 12-03-2015 01:31 AM
Last Post: stbay1217