Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What product is it?
09-19-2016, 05:25 AM
What product is it?
Hello everyone

Im using minoxidil for 4 months so far and I can see some results recently but I have last bottle now and problem is I have it for one of the hair loss clinic in UK and they moved their office very far from my place. Bottles have only printed labels with ingredients and its in Spanish or something, yes propobly they buy it cheaper there and sell here for much more. I'm want to be 100% sure witch one is it exactly so I could buy it online
Label says:
Minoxidil 5%
Acido Azelaico (azelaic acid? ) 2%
Sol Hidroalcoholica
Bottles size: 60ml

Thank for any help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: What product is it?

I don't know the product, but from what you're saying it looks like the normal topical treatment with Minoxidil. You might want to look for that on Google and get the same thing. I've made some pretty comprehensive research about hair loss products... but you might want to try also the same treatment but with Procapil I think it's called. Reviews say it's better than Minoxidil. I haven't tried it yet, but they say something about side effects that this one doesn't have and I was thinking to buy for me too, but I'm not yet convinced. Would like to read more about it. Have you tried other products too? I'm looking for opinions from others too about what worked for them. I'm afraid that if I try too many products I'll worsen my situation... and I've tried some already... I've seen also some scalp wipes from Rekze or Rakze ( ??? I'll have to look again) Laboratories... does anyone tried it or heard of it? If you tried others would appreciate some tips
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hair loss product really works for receding hairline?! Serf27 3 2,779 10-04-2015 01:46 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  minoxidil mix with hair product...better or worse? Wiggles 4 2,150 05-15-2015 08:06 PM
Last Post: Wiggles
  Rogaine and Regaine, same minoxidil product or different? Vladimir 1 10,093 03-01-2015 06:31 AM
Last Post: Bradley