Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kinda hairstyle is this?
12-12-2013, 02:42 PM
What kinda hairstyle is this?
Hi guys,

Saw this pic online and instantly fell in love with his hair (not him!).

Is there a name for this style I could look up for more pictures?

My hair is medium-long on top and naturally thick currently, similar to Zayn's hair.

How would I go about doing this? Would I need to ask for anything done to my hair except keeping the sides and back shortish?

This is the only pic i can find of this guy which is annoying as different views would be better.

[Image: 2rejnsm.jpg]

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2013, 05:54 AM
RE: What kinda hairstyle is this?
Good question.
I do not think there is a correct name for the haircut. At least not in my country. We should give it a name.
In my country, when a customer asks for the haircut says: very short on the sides and back, up leave longer... Smile
12-15-2013, 03:17 PM
(12-13-2013 05:54 AM)virbax Wrote:  Good question.
I do not think there is a correct name for the haircut. At least not in my country. We should give it a name.
In my country, when a customer asks for the haircut says: very short on the sides and back, up leave longer... Smile

Thanks, I have my sides and back short but never that short. Will leave it to grow longer on top and then have just the sides and back done! Smile
12-17-2013, 10:00 AM
well if your hair can allow for this hair cut, just print the pic and take it to your hair dresser and tell him "I want exactly like this". You shouldn't worry let the barber worry hhh
12-17-2013, 07:37 PM
thats just a side parted brushed up style, it is similar to the hairstyle of Zayn Malik which you can read more about here http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...s-and-hair

Like it was mentioned in the Zayn Malik hairstyles thread you will need some pomade, a hair dryer and a comb or your fingers if you want the style to be messy. Just style the side part first with the pomade then grab the hair dryer and point it to the hair as u continue combing the hair to the right. U can use a hair brush too instead of a comb, for good hair products to buy of the ones u need go to this hair products thread http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...-Epic-List
12-18-2013, 03:33 PM
is there a guide for this hairstyle? i mean after the haircut, the part you need to do yourself with the gel and stuff...
12-28-2013, 05:54 PM
(12-18-2013 03:33 PM)alunp Wrote:  is there a guide for this hairstyle? i mean after the haircut, the part you need to do yourself with the gel and stuff...

In youtube are someguides. Look for Slikhaar channel.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 27 Yesterday 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 105 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 296 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 323 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777