Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is wrong with my hair?!
04-28-2015, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 04:01 AM by NyaaMeow.)
What is wrong with my hair?!
Hello! I'm 17 this year . Before I begin please pardon my English. I'm a newbie at forums :/
I think that there is something wrong with the hair on my left side. Whenever I put on a hairband ( yes I'm a guy) to keep my fringe out of my eye, the hair on the left side seems to fall out sideways while the hair on the right side of my hair easily stays at the back. I have tried getting my hair cut but it seems like it's not helping. I wash and condition my hair daily. If you are wondering if it's the way I blow dry my hair, it's not. I have searched high and low for solutions but I have not seen somebody with the same problem as me. Is it just me? Is it a hair issue or medical issue? I consider myself to be generally active and have a balanced diet. I do exercise regularly. It would mean a lot to me if anyone can help me with my issue! >< this problem is discouraging me from styling my hair.. Sad every time I see my hair like this I feel very very frustrated.
P.s. Wax , hair clay and hair spray didn't help at all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------