Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is up, BigMan here to help.
07-13-2015, 09:39 AM
What is up, BigMan here to help.
Howdy folks, I'm a bit of hairstyling hobbyist that wants to help out people beginning their hair journey. Though I'm relatively new at the hair game this forum has gotten me to the point were people compliment my hair all the time and I'm known for my 'do. My basic haircut (Business man taper, 2-3 inches on the top, buzzed to a 3 guard at the side) works like a charm and Suavecito is a great product. Next up I'm looking to experiment with the Tigi Matte Wax, so we'll see how that goes.

Anywho, I'm here to return the favour as this website's advice has had a huge impact on the way people see me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2015, 08:09 AM
Great to have another fellow forum member on board!

It is quite surprising how easy it is to get compliments from people on your looks by taking some minimal care of your hair. Hair styling isn't all that there is to aesthetic hair; there are some more tidbits that are easy enough to incorporate into one's daily grooming routine.

Unfortunately, too many men believe that spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on hair products will give them the hair, hairstyle or facial hair of their favorite celebrity. The first step into having great (and easy to care) hair is to be aware of the reality, which is nothing more than knowing your current hair length, your hair type and whether you are balding or not (since the latter will require a different hair care approach of balding). From there on, you can add some more factors into it such as the specific shape of your hair, the different lengths that it has (yes, there is more than one length for men's hair!), the shape of the haircut to be had etc

With this forum, our goal is to spread the word that it isn't all about finding the holy grail of hair products but that it also is about being conscious of one's own can-do and can-not! Smile

Welcome again!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-14-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: What is up, BigMan here to help.
That's very true as well! Once I stopped trying to imitate the hair of various celebrities and started to work with the limitations of my own hair everything fell into place. Something important I'd like to add as well is the importance of risk taking: if you want to get that new style one way or another you'll need to take a dive, get a cut and start experimenting.

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------