Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the hairstyle name of this businessmen haircut?
09-26-2015, 10:08 AM
What is the hairstyle name of this businessmen haircut?
Hello, could you help me with identifying this businessman hairstyle so that i can find some information on it. Thank you.

[Image: sv2PvQ0.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: What is the hairstyle name of this businessmen haircut?
I take it that one of the moderators helped you to post the image and get the hairstyle name correctly.

The haircut that the businessman has in the picture is called a businessmen haircut or a long taper haircut. There is a huge forum guide about the businessmen haircut here:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...Part-Style

Read through the guide to understand what a taper haircut is. All barbers/hairdressers know how to taper the hair on the sides and back of the head. Just tell your barber that you want a long taper haircut or a businessman haircut. The barbers here in the forum do also recommend taking the picture with you so as to show it to your barber. I've followed their advice and I can only say that this tip alone will improve the outlook of your finished haircut by multiples of one hundred!

The businessmen haircut is usually paired with side parted hair like the hair of Don Draper in mad Men (see the guide for Don Draper's hairstyle here). In the picture, the hairstyle is more of a modern slicked back hairstyle from the looks of it.

You can find lots of tips and advice on the modern slicked back hairstyle here in the forum, but a good forum guide to start reading is this slicked back hairstyle guide:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...d-Products
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need help to achieve hairstyle - Alan Wilder from Depeche Mode oliharps01 0 179 10-18-2016 04:19 PM
Last Post: oliharps01
  How to use hair trimmer for a hair thinning haircut? Lorenn 3 1,460 06-02-2016 02:35 PM
Last Post: claus
  Growing Man Bun Hairstyle with Short Wavy Curly Hair and Puffy thickheadedandhaired 3 1,374 05-02-2016 04:24 PM
Last Post: Refrusloi
  Justin Bieber hairstyle Mobcommcard 1 1,098 05-02-2016 11:38 AM
Last Post: Refrusloi