Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine?
09-19-2016, 06:21 PM
What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine?
Hello.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any matte finish hairsprays? I'm currently using Hanz De Fuko Claymation, but I like a really strong hold for instances when I play football. With the hairspray I'm using now ''Got2Be - Glued'', it gives me a very strong hold, but also a glossy shine which I don't want. Seems pointless me using Claymation, when I'm going to be getting a glossy finish anyway.

I've looked on Google, but I can't seem to come up with any answers.

Thanks in advance! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2016, 09:31 AM
RE: What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine?
I have used Tigi's hairspray and it doesn't give that glossy shine that some of the other hair sprays give. I also had the same problem as you and it seems to me as though mot hair sprays are for women who want to have glitzy hair! Big Grin

Check out this thread where they recommend the Tigi hair spray.
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...-Epic-List

Browse down the first post and you will find it. I've tried some of the hair sprays that you ahve mentioned and the Tigi hair spray is the only one that has given me a matter hair look. This hair spray is more for styling your hair as if you're styling it naturally with no added shine. That's why I love that hair spray. It also keeps the hair flexible and not rock hard like other hairsprays I tried in my quest to finding the best hair products for my hair type.
Check that thread with the Tigi hairspray that they recommend. The hair spray from Tigi is cheap and good enough to grab more than one to last you a long while! Smile
09-21-2016, 05:39 AM
RE: What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine?
(09-19-2016 06:21 PM)ThickHair93 Wrote:  Hello.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any matte finish hairsprays? I'm currently using Hanz De Fuko Claymation, but I like a really strong hold for instances when I play football. With the hairspray I'm using now ''Got2Be - Glued'', it gives me a very strong hold, but also a glossy shine which I don't want. Seems pointless me using Claymation, when I'm going to be getting a glossy finish anyway.

I've looked on Google, but I can't seem to come up with any answers.

Thanks in advance! Smile

Try Oribe Dry Texturizing spray. It's expensive but a little goes a long way. The sprayer comes out like a fire hose too.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Restylable, matte, water-based product for fine, medium-length hair nysharps 0 77 11-29-2016 12:08 AM
Last Post: nysharps
  Good shampoo for damaged hair and healthy straightened curls? red05five 0 58 11-20-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: red05five
Smile Are there good products to dye your beard orange? Duaov 1 165 09-16-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Moldable/fixable hold with matte finish thegawd 0 287 05-21-2016 03:23 PM
Last Post: thegawd