Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Ron Swanson mustache style name?
03-01-2015, 12:09 PM
What is Ron Swanson mustache style name?
Hello friends! I watch the Parks and Recreation show and I want to ask what is Ron Swanson mustache style name? I think it is a funny mustache and looks like the Hitler mustache! Big Grin but then I read in the forum that the Hitler mustache has another style name. My question is only for lol stuff because we also have men here in Spain with the same moustache and they are the same stereotype of Ron Swanson Big Grin I tried to ask my friends for the mustache name but the name is something local to this area. But what's the mustache style name in english?

The real actor Nick Offerman has sometimes the same mustache or a beard.

[Image: RonSwanson.jpg]

[Image: 588px-Nick_Offerman_at_UMBC_%28cropped%29.jpg]

[Image: nick-offerman-reassures-movember-mustach...2e03fe.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: What is Ron Swanson mustache style name?
The moustache of Ron Sawnson is called the walrus moustache. The moustache of Adolf Hitler is what we would call a toothbrush moustache Smile

I'm going to guess that the same stereotype of the walrus moustache that you have in Spain is the same that we have in the UK and US. Think of the Super Troopers film, along those lines.

[Image: 35128beef699779ba050ae7901b0d2d6.jpg]

[Image: 3a2bbe17efbae9742acbc34e3b2f7379.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
03-04-2015, 07:32 AM
Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness.
Yes, the walrus mustache is the most common name for that type of mustache. In America, we also call it the cop mustache or cop 'tache.

In fact, if you look at Ron Swanson's Pyramid of Greatness, you will notice that he places his mustache and facial hair up in his list of important things to achieve greatness. He even regards men's haircuts as important for such to-be achieved greatness. The only allowed men's haircuts are: The above-listed haircuts are interesting since Ron Swanson has a taper haircut, and not any of those 3 haircuts! Big Grin

Here's the full Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness. You can click on the image to see it full size and as the printable version, so you may perhaps print it and pin it to your wall for daily motivation Big Grin

[Image: daa89182760832e372853c5edcb8d70b.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-19-2016, 08:16 AM
RE: What is Ron Swanson mustache style name?
It is called the walrus mustache.

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Colin Farrell True Detective Mustache Pictures TheMensHairForum 6 2,811 07-19-2016 08:05 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  David Beckham New Hipster Beard Style - Pictures TheMensHairForum 5 5,988 12-16-2015 09:41 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  History of the Man Bun Undercut with Hipster beard style Bradley 1 5,343 07-10-2015 12:10 AM
Last Post: itsme39
  Bald John Travolta beard style name?? see picture inside Machado 3 2,156 05-26-2015 01:18 PM
Last Post: Cool Hair Guy