Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What hairstyle to get?
02-15-2014, 02:11 PM
What hairstyle to get?
Not long ago I had very long hair , No style or anything and to get it changed I went with shorter on the sides and back and but still quite long on the top , I have straight hair.

Im going to get it cut again next week as its getting quite long again , So I was wondering what kind of hairstyle should I get , I don't want it to be to different to what I have now and I don't style my hair so id rather something that doesn't have to be styled (Although in the future I want to try spiking my hair up / different styling options)

I have something like this now

and im thinking something like this , Though this has styling and im not sure how easy / hard it would be to do but is there something similar that requires no styling ( But then I could style it like this if I wanted to?)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 47 Yesterday 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 276 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 306 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 307 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz