Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What haircut/hairstyle will suit me for oval face shape? 0 0
What haircut/hairstyle will suit me for oval face shape?
08-23-2018, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2018 10:46 AM by Tetroniks.)
What haircut/hairstyle will suit me for oval face shape?
I have tried like 10000 sifferent haircut and hairstyles... but it seems liek no of them suits my face. Can you please suggest haircut for my face features i will be so grateful , here is my face:
[Image: A1xz0DH.jpg]
[Image: hE66CC9.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2018, 10:59 AM
Get a slicked back undercut and a brush up hairstyle for your daily styling options.
Hey mate, you have some good hair with solid volume, so that's good news. Don't fall for the whole 'what hairstyle for face shape' myth as a good hairstyle knows of no face shapes. Plus you'd have to take into account your whole head shape from the sides and back to truly know what's going on. Not to mention how you also need to consider your hair type, hair length and hair density too. We've debunked the myth of face shape vs hairstyle on this forum in the past.

Considering your hair specs, try a slicked back hairstyle (see the link for our forum's guide). Get a sharper undercut haircut on the sides and back and then slick the hair back; this is called a slicked back undercut. Get a good trim on the edge as it looks like it's getting too messy. You should be able to achieve this easily considering how compliant your hair looks. It should look similar to this:

[Image: 47b4fded45e23319bd57d85e05674237.jpg]

The good news with your hair type and an undercut haircut is that you can also swap your slicked back hairstyle as a brush up hairstyle, which again your hair will manage very well. Use pomade for the slicked back hairstyle and one of these hair waxes to style your hair up as a brush up hairstyle. If you're serious into getting a good hairstyle, do also use or buy a decent hair dryer as we've discussed in this hair dryer guide.

All in all you have some great chances of sporting hair that you really love!

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
08-24-2018, 01:21 PM
RE: What haircut/hairstyle will suit me for oval face shape?
Hmm . I am not about classy hairstyles, i like it messy or casual or not so much effort in them
08-25-2018, 03:33 AM
RE: What haircut/hairstyle will suit me for oval face shape?
Then see the brush up hairstyle guide above or this casual hairstyles guide for how to get these hairstyles. Very easy and your hair will comply well considering your hair type and length.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Straight hair with oval shape face - Need a new hairstyle! Klukinchikendo 5 273 Today 02:20 PM
Last Post: Klukinchikendo
  Short buzz cut haircut for long straight hair Lucohendrikx23 1 68 10-14-2018 08:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Help me find a fitting hairstyle with cowlick and wide face Sucre 1 146 10-03-2018 12:50 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Lightbulb Military Hair Styles and Haircuts - Epic 25 Hairstyle Ideas Panther 2 189 09-20-2018 09:50 AM
Last Post: RomanAct