Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What hair products should I use for PewDiePie hairstyle? 0 0
What hair products should I use for PewDiePie hairstyle?
12-13-2018, 06:22 PM
What hair products should I use for PewDiePie hairstyle?
Hi,

I am trying to get a my hair to style like Pewdiepie’s in his video titled “this is getting out of control...” (sorry it wouldn’t let me post a link to the vid). Anyway I have my hair cut similarly. But the product I use which is Toni and guy moulding clay, doesn’t seem to last long at all before it starts to fall flat. Does anyone have any tips on how to style and possibly any products to use?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2018, 08:40 AM
You need a strong hold hair wax with styling gloss for PewDiePie's hairstyle.
I assume you're talking of the side-parted hairstyle of PewDiePie in the picture below.

[Image: RVZEKUI.jpg]

If so, then get this hair wax for that hairstyle effect while still keeping the hair styled and secured all throughout the day. Get at least two or three tubs of the recommended hair wax instead of just one if money allows so that it lasts you a long time.

For what is worth, molding styling clay has a low hold by default; it isn't just Tony & Guy's molding clay. Grab the hair wax recommended in the link and you'll get what you're after with PewDiePie's hairstyle.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Which Hair Products for Wavy Fringe with Fade Haircut? mark2345678 1 79 01-03-2019 12:16 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Thumbs Up Hair dye products to get silver hair color and style Richie 3 219 12-09-2018 12:45 PM
Last Post: Panther
  Best mens hair products for classic hairstyles and dapper haircuts Dapper to be 3 99 12-09-2018 08:20 AM
Last Post: Stevens
  Hair products for a casual slicked back style Don Lisander 1 429 10-14-2018 09:52 AM
Last Post: Ebony